Important Information For Those Replying To Photo Posts

EMTbravo
By EMTbravo in EMTBravo Site News & Information,
Members, Several of you recently asked me to lift the ban on replying to photo threads. This was put into place after several photo threads went downhill based on members making incorrect assumptions based on photos. I agree with the members this was annnoying, inconvient, and killed many positive discussions. I consulted with a couple of EMTBravo's top photography advisors on this, and they agreed we should lift the ban for now and monitor what happens. With the above in mind, the ban has been lifted and YOU CAN NOW REPLY TO PHOTOS! However, there will be several rules and procedures in place. I will announce a formal ruleset shortly, but in the meantime, please follow these rules. There is special emphasis on incident photos. ***THIS IS A PHOTO GALLERY*** 1. Acknowledge the forum will be strictly monitored and moderated 2. Absolutely no criticism of the photographer whatsoever, with exception of discussion of tips on how to take better shots. 3. No irrelevant or off topic discussion 4. No "bashing" of any person, department, or incident. This includes question the need of something on an apparatus, calling out of incident or safety techniques, or just general negative comments. 5. All comments AND QUESTIONS must be positive, constructive, and respectful. If you want to start a discussion on the INCIDENT itself, please start a seperate thread in the appropriate local forum. We will adjust these rules as mentioned, just stick by the above for now. Thanks! Seth Granville Founder & Director Of Development, EMTBravo
  • 4 replies