Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest MSANJ

STAT FLIGHT DISPATCH

7 posts in this topic

So have you all heard that Stat flight dispatch is being moved to omaha..it is going to call LifeCom.......NO more WESTCOM :( :cry:

With the exception of the "Rev". and and few other guys, Stat-Flight dispatch was horrible. Nobody knew the area and took forever to figure out streets and locations.

OMAHA??? What the (censored) are they thinking?

I thought 60 Control did a great job dispatching Stat Flight.

Why not go back to them?

I think something like that should be kept local.

Omaha? DAMN!!!! Did you say 34G to start? I'm packing and heading out there. Attention all, opening at 60 Control!!! LOL

Mike's right, most of the WestCom elite were crummy, and I for one was DA BOMB BABY!!! And sometimes the crews were a pain in the a**, but overall it was a cool gig.

As for going back to 60 Control - F-U and the mule you rode in on!!!

yea maybe you guys are right. But face it, Lifecomm isn't fun to listen to. :(

well lifecom will be talking more on the radio . all the jobs no go out over the radio ...code 100,150,200,250,300,350,400,and 600's ....on and what is this bull s*** of lifcom being all nice...yes sir . not mamm. f*** that . i like yelling at them over the radio

also for all that work 87a1 it is going to SUCK at night w/ all that chatter

HEY 60 CONTROL dispatchers ...please find 87a1 another freq...put us on 46:26 w/ a plectron tone so we can get a mintor and not have to hear all the chatter. or can we get UHF mintor for the current freq any you guy come up w/ a tone code . I WILL HELP