Welcome to EMTBravo.com
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
Helmet Identification Help
Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:30 AM
Here's what I know about it so far:
1. Its from Minisink Hook and Ladder in Goshen, NY
2. It was worn by one of the first 3 Chiefs of Minisink H&L.
3. Its a Bullard helmet made in San Francisco.
Here's what I'd LIKE to know.
1. Around what year it was manufactured/used (roughly)
2. The significance of the paint scheme.
It appears that the helmet was red previously and was then painted with this black-over-white scheme. I BELIEVE the red on the top of the shield is because Minisink is primarily a truck company, but if someone could confirm or correct that for me I'd appreciate it.
I know this one is really crappy but oh well.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:47 AM
Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:36 AM
Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:44 AM
- x129K likes this
The beliefs and opinions expressed in my posts, as protected by my inalienable First Ammendment Right to free speech, may be radical or extreme at times. These beliefs are mine and mine alone and are in no way a reflection of the opinions or ideals that are embraced by any organization with which I am affiliated.
Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:09 AM