Welcome to EMTBravo.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to EMTBravo.com, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of EMTBravo.com by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

Ride For A Warrior

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   MoFire390

MoFire390
  • Investors
  • 1,172 posts
  • Joined 09-August 07
Donator

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

Hey all just wanted to let you all know about an even that I am holding in August. I am calling it "Ride For A Warrior" to support the Wounded Warrior Project. It cames prior to a situation that happened earlier this year with the passing of a good friend. I am still working out some details like where we will stop and where we will start from. The event is open for all cars/ trucks/ SUV's and Motorcycles. $20 for cars/trucks/SUV's and $10 for motorcycles. all pertcipents will recive a T-shirt and a window decal as a thank you for perticpation. Any questions please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks stay safe
Ken
When I am called to duty. God,when ever flames may rage Give me strength to save a life Whatever be its age. Help me embrace a little child Before it is too late Or save an older person from The horror of that fate. Enable me to be alert And hear the weakest shout And quickly and efficiently Put the fire out.I want too fill my calling To give the best in me.To guard my friend and neighbor. And protect his property. And if according to Your will While on duty I must answer death's call Bless with Your protecting hand My family one and all.

#2 ONLINE   x4093k

x4093k

Engine 252k

• Members
  • 730 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12
  • Name: Brendan

• Sector:Fire
  • Role: Photographer

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:08 PM

Attended it last year ( if it's the same one ) was great and plan on attending again this year.

Remembering 9/11/01

Check Out My Flickr Photos Here

All of my photos are my property and can not be used without my consent.

#3 OFFLINE   PFDRes47cue

PFDRes47cue
  • Members
  • 1,959 posts
  • Joined 01-August 08
  • Name: Madison

• Sector:Fire
  • Role: Lieutenant

Awards Bar:

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

Sounds like a good time. Keep us posted.
Pleasantville FD April 2007 - Present (Lt. 2013-Present) Potsdam FD March 2010 - 2012 Pleasantville VAC December 2007 - Present (LT. 2010-2012)

#4 OFFLINE   MoFire390

MoFire390
  • Topic Starter
  • Investors
  • 1,172 posts
  • Joined 09-August 07
Donator

Posted 28 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

If there is another ride out there looks like I have to change the name of it.
When I am called to duty. God,when ever flames may rage Give me strength to save a life Whatever be its age. Help me embrace a little child Before it is too late Or save an older person from The horror of that fate. Enable me to be alert And hear the weakest shout And quickly and efficiently Put the fire out.I want too fill my calling To give the best in me.To guard my friend and neighbor. And protect his property. And if according to Your will While on duty I must answer death's call Bless with Your protecting hand My family one and all.

#5 OFFLINE   firefighter-70

firefighter-70
  • Members
  • 81 posts
  • Joined 20-February 07

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

Might be able to help you with this. PM me and we can talk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 0 user(s)