x635

Sam Lubin Progress Updates And Show Of Support

54 posts in this topic

Prayers are with Sam Lubin, Chief Of ALS for Ossining VAC and a longtime figure in Westchester County, for a succesful recovery from serious injuries he sustained in a crash in his personal vehicle yesterday.

It was an OVAC vehicle.

I can't believe it took this long to get posted here and nobody replied yet. Disgraceful. An oil pan on a fire engine gets pages or replies but this is ignored. People gotta get their priorities straight.

nrsoto2003 and KelliPVAC like this

Speedy recovery Chief. We are all pulling for you. Thoughts and prayers are with the Lubin family and friends, as well as, the OVAC family

Sam's injuries are severe. Everyone at WEMS is hoping for a speedy and full recovery for our friend and colleague Sam Lubin.

Found out last night from a buddy with WEMS. Thoughts and prayers are with the Chief, his family and OVAC. Stay strong.

Sad news here's to a speedy recovery

I am really sorry to hear about Sam. He is a friend of mine, a true professional, and a credit to the communities that OVAC serves. I was just speaking with him last week- he was helping me with an Excel presentation. Sam, his family and friends are in my thouthts and prayers.

I am really sorry to hear about Sam. He is a friend of mine, a true professional, and a credit to the communities that OVAC serves. I was just speaking with him last week- he was helping me with an Excel presentation. Sam, his family and friends are in my thouthts and prayers.

I worked for many years with Sam. Hoping a quick and full recovery.

sending thoughts and prayers and a speedy recovery for Sam Lubin and his family as well as his friends and coworkers over at OVAC!

Chief , still in shock and saddened by this tragedy, you WILL pull through and I can only hope for a speedy recovery

Stay Strong and get well soon Chief Lubin.. Thoughts and prayers to friends and family.

post-22082-0-08443700-1391658335.jpg

I have had the pleasure of working alongside with Sam on many occassions both as a polce officer and the fire department, he was always a consumate professional. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the OVAC family. Stay strong, get well and have a speedy and full recovery.

Sam, Sorry to hear about you accident! Please get well soon!!

God bless you Sam.

GET WELL SOON!

Sam has long been a friend of the Millwood Fire Co. , a big help with training and on calls.

Get well fast ! Our prayers and thoughts are with you, your family and the EMS community.

Edited by mill52

I've just been told he is still critically ill and intubated, but is slowly making positive progress each and every day The next few days as he is weaned off the vent, some of the meds, and gets an MRI and other testing, we will know more. OVAC and our EMS family from all over has been there holding vigil 24/7 and supporting his family, but that goes without saying. He needs our continued prayers now more then ever. I know he's going to come out of this, but it's going to be a long battle that we're all going to be there for to help him through.

EmsFirePolice likes this

Known same for a long time. He has kept OVAC alive through hard work and dedication. We all have ups and downs from time to time. This is a time when he needs all of us to be up............to the task. We'll be there for you Sam....!!!!!

Forgive me...Sam!

Sam thoughts are with you during this difficult time. I remember all the nights we used to play poker at VVAC, wishing you a speedy recovery!

-Andrew