Followers 0
SageVigiles

Manhattan - ***10-13 Officers Shot*** - 7/28/14

5 posts in this topic

Date: 7/28/14
Time: Approximately 1340
District: Confines of the 6th PCT, if I'm not mistaken
Units: NYPD, US Marshals Service NY/NJ Regional Fugitive Task Force

Description: 1 NYPD MOS and 2 Deputy United States Marshals wounded exchanged fire with a sexual assault suspect in Greenwich Villiage. All MOS were transported with non-life threatening injuries. The scumbag was killed.

2 U.S. Marshals, 1 NYPD Detective shot

By MyFoxNY STAFF

NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) - Two deputy U.S. marshals, an NYPD detective, and a sexual assault suspect have been shot in a shootout in lower Manhattan, officials said.

Speaking at a news conference, Mayor Bill de Blasio said the marshals and cop were taken to a local hospital with apparently non-life threatening injuries.

Best wishes to the injured Detective and Deputies for a full and speedy recovery. Nice shooting.

*Please reply to this thread with any corrections or updates*

Edited by SageVigiles
sueg likes this

The NYPD shot and killed someone, just because that person shot at them? Man, I hope there's a video out there that catches the last 1/4 of the interaction so Al Sharpton has something to latch onto for his next news conference. Surely the NYPD officer could have danced between the bullets, approached the perp and de-escalated (new progressive buzz-word) the situation.....you know....without excessive force.

Seriously though, thank god the officer and Marshall's are alive and I wish them a speedy recovery. Few agencies need support right now like the NYPD.

Very true! Given that all the LEOs involved (including the NYPD Detective) were Deputy US Marshals, they should all be able to shoot the gun out of the suspect's hand like Wyatt Earp, right???

Now that I think about it, the guy was wanted for sexual assault, I can think of somewhere else they could aim to disarm him...

M' Ave and BFD1054 like this

Perp was white, no one gives a crap.

How true, this guy finally got what he deserved. Sharpton is busy with the cigarette salesman.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0