x635

Croton-On-Hudson PD In Action

5 posts in this topic

I love this photo I got the other day, and wanted to share it on here. I'd been dying to get a photo of COHPD's new Ford Police Interceptor SUV's, and the other day I was driving by Engine 119-Tanker 10 Washington Engine hoping the tanker was out to get a photo, and saw this. Took 2 seconds to photograph, and turned out to be a great shot when I downloaded the photo.

And I'm going to use this opportunity to shamelessly plug my photo pages, you can like it if you want to see photos like this posted fresh everyday, x635Photos on Facebook , Seth Granville-x635Photos on Flickr, and x635Photos.com

Croton-On-Hudson PD enforcing traffic laws.

post-11-0-86940900-1410971041.jpg

JP59, xchief2x and EmsFirePolice like this

They did a nice job with these cars. The first car with their new lettering scheme was the Expedition (Car 37). Now these two, Car 37 and the Park Ranger Car (134) have the new graphics.

If you were in the same spot on Thursday, you could have seen them locking someone up for suspected DWI/DUI/DWAI.... (not me, LOL).

BFD1054 likes this

My old job, I started putting striping on the cars while I was still on the job with help from now Sgt. Barirde.

BFD1054 likes this