ForkandHoseCo

Fork and Hose Co. is back !

1 post in this topic

Hello everyone in EMTBravo world,

My name is AJ Fusco and I started Fork and Hose Co. a few years back, based solely on a blogging platform featuring my own firehouse recipes. While it was great sharing what I was cooking, I felt that F&H Co. should feature not only what I was cooking but also what other great firehouse chefs were as well. Thus, we went on a little "hiatus" to regroup. Then Instagram came along and I saw an opportunity to reach a much broader audience. In addition I "redesigned" our philosophy. F&H Co. is less recipe driven now and more about inspiring eachother in the kitchen. Through just the posting of photos, I have recieved so much positive feedback from fellow firefighters who now cook more diverse and healthy food. Which leads me to the next topic, health and fitness. We all know firefighter obesity and heart health is directly correlated with MANY firefighter LODD's. Through Instagram and Facebook I have teamed up with a fantastic company called 555 Fitness. Their sole purpose is to reduce LODD's through programs providing fitness equipment to fire departments. Every Monday they feature one of our healthy meals and the recipe, and in return on Fridays we share one of their workouts which consist of excersises that require little to no equipment.

If you are a firehouse chef or just someone who loves to cook, check us out on Instagram @forkandhoseco and Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fork-and-Hose-Co/191745187509680

If you post a picture of your meal dont forget to tag us @forkandhoseco on Instagram or share your photo on our Facebook page!

Thanks everyone !

AJ Fusco

Fork and Hose Co.

post-24245-0-70714600-1414013248.png

x635 and BFD1054 like this