Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigrig77

Fire Hose in Baltimore Cut by Rioter

3 posts in this topic

CNN’s cameras caught a rioter in Baltimore cutting a hole in a fire hose that was being used to fight a fire at a CVS that had been looted during violence in the city on Monday. Two holes were cut on the hose, one that their cameras did not catch, and another that someone opened by stabbing the hose with a knife.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/27/watch-fire-hose-in-baltimore-cut-by-rioter/

Don't know how to post video but this is very scary. The reporter is doing his report and a guy come up to distract him why his accomplice walks up and cuts a supply line not even 30 seconds after it is charged.

Let this be a lesson to everybody. This kind of unrest can hit anywhere and at anytime. If something sparks unrest and people start rioting, WATCH YOUR BACKS!! Listening to the scanners and there telling LEO to not even get out there cars if there is a large group around.

Westfield12 and x635 like this

BCFD units are taking airmail at several fires in the city.

Baltimore City has requested 20 Engine Companies and 10 Truck Companies mutual aid from surrounding counties.

Westfield12, bigrig77 and x635 like this

Over the past few hours Baltimore has had working fire dispatches at the following locations (I know I missed a few)

N Piedmont & Hilton - Dwelling
W Franklin & Evergreen - Commercial
Harman & Tolley - Dwelling
Baker & N Mount - Commercial
E 22nd & Greenmount - Commercial
W Pratt & Ackworth - Unk type
N MLK Jr Blvd & W Saratoga - Rite Aid
Harman & James - Vacant Dwelling
Frederick & S Bentalou - Gamestop

So far I know of:
Baltimore City FD
Baltimore County FD