Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joetnymedic

New Nationwide Game/Fad Dangerous for Kids

8 posts in this topic

Amazing what is done for entertainment. Pretty disturbing.

Then there was the strangulation high and hyperventilation high that was going to kill America's youth 10 or 15 years ago. At least this one has very little risk of death or debilitating injury. I say let these kids be stupid and let the burns be the mark of the idiot.

BIGRED1 likes this

I say let these kids be stupid and let the burns be the mark of the idiot.

I agree. Bill Engvall has been preaching this in his act for years( "Here's Your Sign"). But instead of a sign you get a nice little scar on your back or more often your hand. Shake a kids hand and there it is. You would know right away that maybe this kid ain't cut out for that job at Mcdonalds. :D

But in all seriousness, there is always gonna be some new fad or stupid thing kids are gonna do. Could be the bath salt thing, the strangulation, Huffing glade, etc. I say maybe we should take a year off from safety speeches and let a little dawinism do it's thing.

Edited by BIGRED1

Whatever happened to playing basketball, baseball, stickball, dodgeball, riding bikes...etc???

Many of the fields are locked or closed by municipalities to keep them from being ruined, due to cutbacks, to prevent the neighbors from complaining or for the liability issues of an unsupervised game.

Dodge ball is banned in most schools.

Riding bikes, who has one today and those who do are sometimes are limited by parents as to where or when they can ride.

Feel sorry for kids pressured into this "game" by their friends. They could be scared both physically and mentally for life:

http://www.huffingto...nk3&pLid=174824

It's a sick world out there. I don't even want to think about what comes next.