Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sous73

Yonkers FD LODD / FF Antonio C. Rodriques, Ladder Co. 74

41 posts in this topic

Another great loss to the fire service. Arod was a friend, classmate and a brother. He was always there to lend a hand and donate his time. On top of that he was a great firefighter. Like you said Mike, the worst part about this job is that you will bury friends before their time. One thing is for sure though, he is definitely in great company where he is now. Rest in peace Ant, you will never be forgotten.

efdcapt115, x129K, sfrd18 and 1 other like this

Condolences to FF Rodriques' family and to his Brothers at the Yonkers F.D.. Rest in peace Brother.

As a classmate and friend of ARod's, I can say that ARod embodied all that was great with the fire service. Antonio was always appreciative of all the opportunities the YFD gave him and would never fail to give back if given the chance. He always had that look in his eye of a grateful person, somebody who truly understood how lucky he was to be on this department. Well it was us who were truly lucky to have met and worked with you, ARod. RIP

efdcapt115, fjp326, x129K and 1 other like this

R.I.P. I am sure you were a great person and when called to duty you gave your 100%.

Thoughts and prayers to the City of Yonkers Fire Department

and to the Rodriques family.

RIP Firefighter Rodriques

Sorry I haven't been around to respond to this sooner. Rest In Peace Firefighter Rodriques Your service is greatly appreciated I am sure that you made a difference in many peoples lives. To the guys at Yonkers FD as well as the Rodriques Family I am sincerely sorry for your loss.