Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

E-ONE Adds Steel Aerials to Its Portfolio

4 posts in this topic

I wonder why now? They were all about the aluminum aerial being superior, that was one of their trademarks. Maybe the same reason Pierce started offering aluminum, so they can compete better in the marketplace with agencies that don't want an aluminum aerial.

E-ONE has broadened its aerial offerings by developing a steel aerial, dubbed the HPS 105. The steel aerials are additions to the company’s aerial product line. What apparatus purchasers will find is that the only difference between E-ONE aluminum and steel aerials are the aerials themselves.

http://www.fireapparatusmagazine.com/articles/2015/03/e-one-adds-steel-aerial-fire-apparatus-to-its-portfolio.html

Thats cool, I guess. Any word on when they going to add "trucks that run for more than 3 weeks without breaking down" to their portfolio?

Probably necessary disclaimer: I realize some departments have good success with E-One. I've just never been a member of any of those departments.

I wonder why now? They were all about the aluminum aerial being superior, that was one of their trademarks. Maybe the same reason Pierce started offering aluminum, so they can compete better in the marketplace with agencies that don't want an aluminum aerial.

http://www.fireapparatusmagazine.com/articles/2015/03/e-one-adds-steel-aerial-fire-apparatus-to-its-portfolio.html

Remember while its the same name, they have different owners.

Also they had a great opportunity to bring the lead designer in who previously ran LTI and then Crimson (Spartan ERV).