Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
medic8074

Mahopac Falls Fire Dept. 2007 Tahoe ?

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone on this forum have access to more photos and information on this Chiefs car ? We are currently in the process of specing 6 of these for QRV for my Dept. I'm looking for as many pictures of this vehicle as possible and a break down of the vehicle itself when it comes to equipment added ? I.E. Console, Lights, Siren, etc. ? Also I'm curious to know if it is an in house job or external job. If so, who did it ?

Thanks,

Tommy

Please email pics and info to ltwalsh@mts.net

My chief knows you want information on the trucks so i will work on getting it for you soon

My chief knows you want information on the trucks so i will work on getting it for you soon

foreman1923,

Anything further on this request ? Anyone with anything is a help. If the owners of the original pictures submitted could even email me thos it would be beneifical.

Desperate,

Tommy

SWS did the trucks at WEMS as well. The do quite an excellent job. When you get the truck they include a binder with detailed schematics of the wiring and electrical systems so that a mechanic/tech from another vendor can trace problems down the line if there are any. They outsource thier lettering/art work and the guy does a better job than most vendors they've had in the past (some just downright horrible).

The tahoes were bought at fisher brothers chevy

and the lettering was done by vital signs both in mahopac if you want an address let me know

Specialty warning out of Danbury uses ex chief Warren paukner out of Brewster. for the lettering. He does alot of fire vehicles.THE SIGN SHOP 845-279-9188

Specialty Warning has moved to 36 Mill Plain Road in Danbury, right across from Mill Plain Fire Dept.They have retroed a ton of our rigs with new lights.Our District mechanic loves the wire diagrams you get with each job

stay safe