Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Who's Getting What? Any rumors?

64 posts in this topic

Another KME for Brewster?????

mount kisco's rescue 31 almost complete

ford f-550 quad cab with a utility body. its supposed to have a light tower and hurst tool capabilities pre piped to the front and rear.

hope it fits in the house! :chainsaw: :builder: :censored:

Who's outfitting it? diesel or gasoline? Just one light?

rescue 31 is a 2005 f-550 xlt quad cab being done by EVI lake park florida

6000 night scan tower

2 front a 2 rear detachable telescopic scene lights?

15 kw westernlake genorator

8 ton front winch

the truck and genorator are diesel

arrival date is approximately april 12, 2005

sorry for any innconsistancies! i'm in the engine company.

:peace: have fun get-r-dun!

West Harrison

New Engine 266 2005 KME Rescue/Pumper. Due in July??

Larchmont VAC

2006 Ford E-350 Type III Ambulance to replace 66-A-2 from PL Custom. Due in November

Lake Carmel FD

2005 Smeal/Spartan Pumper - Due end of the year

Patterson FD

2005 Ford E-450 Type III Ambulance to replace 22-7-1 from PL Custom. Due in May

Nicholas994

2006 Ford F-350 Super Cab, six foot bed, plow, to replace 2000 Expedition.. Due when I wake up from this dream...lol

Rescue 31 is going to be a sweet rig. I have seen many different pictures and it is impressive. The truck commitee did a awesome job specing out this truck =D> and I am sure that it will fit in the fire house. many, many mesurements have been taken.

As I mentioned on another thread, NREMS is supposedly getting 2 identical "mini-mods." They are supposed to be painted FD colors. (White over red) I don't know anything else about them, but as more comes in, I'll let everyone know.

Katonah : New Utility Truck 4 Door Ford 350 Diesel with utility body, 4 Wheel Drive Lights by Resqstuff.

Going out to bid on New Tanker in paper already

ja3

whens the ladder coming?

Mike

Thats the rumor only time will tell .....

From The Journal News legal section 4/5/05, "Resolution authorizing the issuance of $480,000 serial bonds...to pay the cost of the acquisition of fire-fighting vehicles...".

mount kisco ladder out for bid to replace t-14

maybe bronto skylift.

hey jim, do you want our old one to try out!

8-[ 8-[ lol

I Believe Dobbs Ferry FD is looking at a used engine to replace our old 1975 Seagrave (E-49, Our spair rig). Details are still very sketchy, so it's unknown of when it will happen, or what kind of rig it may be, but I will keep everyone posted when I get the info.

Mike thanks for asking it would be more of a straight stick we would need like N. White Plains actually.....

Mamaroneck EMS...

Has ordered a 2005 F-450 Type III PL Custom Ambulance to replace one of there Ambulances.

i herd that the vilage of mamaroneck is looking to replace ladder 21 the seagrave no not the monster thats ladder 20 but i herd this over the last 2 years lets hope they don't buy antother monster like the tiller that thing is to big for anybody in westchester county

rescue 31 delayed 1 week to go to indy fdic show.

Chappaqua is getting a new chief's car. It will be a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. Should be ordered in the next wek or so.

Putnam Valley KME Excel XMFD 1,000/1,000 Pumper/Rescue. The new rig will feature 10" raised roof with seating for 6. 515 h.p. series 60 Detroit Diesel, Allison World 4000EVS Transmission, Whelen Lighting (Federal Provides the audibel warning with a PA-300 as well as a mechanical Q2b), Waterous CS-Y single stage pump, 30 gal foam tank, ROM Roll up doors, 10,000 watt hydraulic generator, Will-burt light tower, "portable" winch setup, Holmatro Rescue tools

Delivery is expected Friday the 22nd--Currently at Ruscon for the finishing touches--

Does anyone have any pics of resuce 31 i would love to see this truck it seen like a great idea have a truck just for lighting i really can't wait till i see this truck

when rescue 31 comes in next week i will try to post.and yes those lights are good at night but we don't have any fires that burn for longer than 2 minutes.lol

it's also set up for extrication.

it's passover. otherwise they would have called sooner.

I see history repeats itself over there in the settlement.

another fire we didn't have to look for the numbers just had to follow the glow. i think they picked this fire up on satellite. just glad nobody got hurt.

I believe Pleasantville Ambulance is looking into getting a new bus thby the end of the year. I think the are looking at med tec.

KBHVAC will be replacing Ambulance 65-B2 AKA 52 currently a 2000 Ford F-550 PL Custom Type III ...... with a 2006 Ford F-550 PL Custom Type III

Yonkers -

Technical Rescue Support Unit (18' Trailer)

Has been delivered - equipped final touches being done this week

Emergency Medical Support Unit (18' Trailer)

Has been delivered - currently being equipped and setup

2 Excursions for B-1 & 2 - one is currently at Texron being painted

Currently on order:

Rescue Pumper for 311 ALF

3 - Pumpers tentatively for 303, 314, 304 ALF's

going out to bid within the next several weeks:

2 - 100' rear mount to replace 74 & 70

1 - Tandem axle rescue

I thought that yonkers just replaced B-1 with a new one. I am glad to see yonkers going with the Excursions. Also is the new tandem axle rescue going to be able to fit now the streets of yonkers and also what was the reason for going to a bigger rescue. also is it true that yonker might be getting a tiller

B-1 was recently replaced but we don't have an adequate spare- The two excursions will be diesel and the bigger truck we feel is safer. Tandem Rescue several feet shorter than tower ladders - need more room for equipment - no tillers on horizon