Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Firefighting Statues

5 posts in this topic

I am looking for a really nice Firefighter or Firematic Statue to get my cousin for being the Best Man in my wedding. I have been looking online and found some, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any places near Dutchess county that carries this type of item. Or if not local, is there a good website that has some high quality statues. I only have a couple of weeks left before the wedding and this is the last thing I need to do. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks,

SRS2308

there is a place in Rhinebeck that we get stuff for our out going chiefs..I will try to get the name & phone for you.

Ned.

call rick at valley sign shop 635-2156 its off 44 near central hudson sub station in pleasant valley he has everthing you could look for

Most Hallmark stores now carry nice statues in them. I just saw the one in the hudson plaza had them by the front window when I went to the UPS store yesterday.

Try Crown Trophy at 1183 Route 9 in Wappinger Falls (845-297-6400). They area owned by the same guys who own the franchise in Briarcliff. We got some really nice statues to use for our parade trophies. They also have a website you can browse