Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IzzyEng4

Mammaroneck Village Mamaro Firehouse

7 posts in this topic

I couldn't help but notice that Mamaro's firehouse was closed. I have a couple of questions.

1. Is the old building being torn down for a new house or is the new house located somewhere else?

2. Where are the two pumpers and stick being stored now?

3. Will H & L and Mamaro be in the same building in the future or is H & L staying put in their own building where the tiller is?

Thanks in advance for the info

If I remember correctly, I've seen E40 Stationed with E41, and L21 stationed with E42. I could be wrong, but I think that's what I saw the last time I drove by those houses.

If I remember correctly, I've seen E40 Stationed with E41, and L21 stationed with E42. I could be wrong, but I think that's what I saw the last time I drove by those houses.

you got it right e-40 and 41 are at columbia on n barry ave

and e 42 and L 21 are at volunteers on mamaroneck ave

mamaro is coming down and a new 4 bay bldg is going up for hook and ladder and mamaro

eng.39 when not in use will saty at larchmont hq untill further notice

E-39 is not being stored with us at LFD. No plans for that in the future either.

E-39 is not being stored with us at LFD. No plans for that in the future either.

i was only reporting on what mamaro told me that the space was offered to them what is going to happen now ma be has changed i do know they were looking at station 4 but its tight there but right now 41 is out and 39 is taking its place sorry if i got my imfo wrong

Edited by spike2231

I was driving by Larchmont fire station yesterday and I noticed Engine 39 there. Is larchmont going to be using it while it is there?

I wanted to make it to the 4th of July parade in town this year and check things out but could not.....is the new station being built? What will happen to the old H&L qtrs. I know it's an old station but I do love the classics. Thanks and be safe.