Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Somers Got A Brush Truck Tonight?

10 posts in this topic

I've just recieved word that Somers FD has taken delivery of a new brush truck tonight.

Anyone have any further information, or photos? Or, better yet, want to invite x635 up for photos????

I've just recieved word that Somers FD has taken delivery of a new brush truck tonight.

Anyone have any further information, or photos? Or, better yet, want to invite x635 up for photos????

Yes we did! We recieved a B.R.A.T. brush truck tonight and officially took delivery. I don't believe it's in quarters yet, but I'll get you pics ASAP when it is. If you want to see it let me know and we'll set something up. I'll post some more info when I get it (I've been away all day).

-Dave

aka

'Pockets'

I was considering coming up to shoot it, along with Carmel's new engine. PM me plz. I'd like to shoot it today or tomorrow if possible.

Are they taking the skid unit out of the old ma-14 or just leaving it in their and when that replaces the old U-5 that goes to the mechanc and are they getting rid of the old chiefs car that he drives or are they keeping that to? thanx for the info.

This is what I have heard so far The Old MA-14 will be replacing U-5 and the skid is coming out. The old U-5 will become the new maintenance vehicle. MA-14 was built by Firematic and it will be housed at Somers house.The old chief's vehicle that was replaced was officially put into service yesterday as Utility 81. 81 will be a fire and ems vehicle not being officially recognized as a fly car but still carrying some of the basic EMS equipment. When I get a chance I'll post or send x635 pics of both of the new vehicles.

Edited by JM15

by the way we are talking about the old 1993 2 door yukon here as the old chiefs car correct? just checking.