Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
uvfd67

Fast Food Worker Arrested For Making Salty Burgers

20 posts in this topic

well, the girl should have thrown out that batch. but if it was soooo salty, why did the cop eat the whole burger?? this is def a dumb and dumber situation

well, the girl should have thrown out that batch. but if it was soooo salty, why did the cop eat the whole burger?? this is def a dumb and dumber situation

I believe the story reported the cops took pictures of the burger so the cop probably did not eat the whole thing, However why make the contaminated batch and serve it in the first place? <_<

I believe the story reported the cops took pictures of the burger so the cop probably did not eat the whole thing, However why make the contaminated batch and serve it in the first place? <_<

but they said the cop got sick and went to the hospital...u think one bite of a salty burger made him sick?

but they said the cop got sick and went to the hospital...u think one bite of a salty burger made him sick?

Not unless your blood pressure is morbidly high.

Some people just like to complain about things.

Yes that is possible he could have ate most of the burger and got sick. I wonder where they got the picture from, but either way don't serve the bad batch.

Good thing she didn't mess up the fries also.... they may have called in the SWAT team.

Good thing she didn't mess up the fries also.... they may have called in the SWAT team.

perhaps HAZMAT?? :lol:

Edited by vacguy

Maybe they thought he was Farva and was gonna ask for a liter of cola as well.

Anyone else notice that when you click on the link for the story, the ad at the top of the page is for Hardee's??

If the cop had litre cola, it would've countered the effects of the salty burger :lol: . But in all seriousness, it's not like she put needles or razor blades in the burgers. Just gives me the warm fuzzies knowing the supervisor knew there was too much salt in the meat, but made the burgers anyways. :blink:

I want to leave this country! People have ruined our society and this example is just about the dumbest! I think she won't have to work at Mc d's anymore and might end up with some spending cash for her honeymoon

If the manager noticed it and still let it pass then why wasn't she also arrested

The officer obviously thought she did it intentionally because he was a cop.

Little did he know that the people who work at McDonalds are usually incompetent.

I know, I was shocked too.

Little did he know that the people who work at McDonalds are usually incompetent.

Isn't that what all the chains look for in someone? :lol:

Mike

well can you say walking lottery ticket. these cops leave themselves open for these stupid lawsuits after a dopey arrest like this.

.Ding.

fries are done

.Ding.

fries are done

dingfriesaredone.jpg

You know, I always thought that all the burgers and everything are frozen.

I never knew they mixed the burger meat right there in the store??

I never knew they mixed the burger meat right there in the store??

When I was a kid, my mother used to work for an owner/operator of some major McDonalds in Manhattan. I used to get to hang out behind the counter when she would audit the restaurants and I always remember boxes of frozen burgers. Not to mention all their burgers look identical (as if made by a machine, not a $6.50/hr teenager) so I don't know what the meat mixing was about.

i think they should of made new hamburgers but three cops for one woman come on i think that cop ate most of that burger to get

sick like he did someone give him a fire hose that will take care of the slat for him :o

Ok did anyone else notice what the lady was wearing in the interview? ummm...hmmmm...would you all order from somthing like that? for crying out lound she had a buck tooth was missing a tooth, gee the things that make you go uuuggghhhh. :blink::wacko: