Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Norwalk, CT Police Officer Matthew Morelli: Official Online Condolence Card Thread

60 posts in this topic

RIP Officer Morelli.

My Heartfelt condolences to his family, coworkers, and friends.

May Police Officer Matthew Morelli

Rest In Peace!

God bless the Morelli family, Friends, and

the members of the Norwalk PD.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Thoughts and Prayers to all those involved. Rest In Peace P.O. Morelli.

P.O. Christopher Gravius

52 Precinct

NYPD

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Morelli Family God Bless

Rest in Peace, Officer Matthew Morelli.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the entire family, and those who knew him.

RIP to Officer Morelli. My condolences to his family and all the members of the Norwalk Police Dept.

God Bless Officer Morelli, his family and coworkers at Norwalk PD.

Although your tours of duty on earth have ended, continue to watch over us from Heaven.

Your service to your country and Norwalk will not be forgotten.

May your soul rest in peace.

Rip Officer Morelli! My deepest condolences do his friends and Family! I do hope that they catch the Perp. Quickly.

REST IN PEACE OUR BRAVE SOLDIER - ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL BE WATCHED OVER FROM HERE AND ABOVE

Thoughts and prayers to Officer Morelli's family, friends and brothers and sisters at Norwalk PD. May fond memories bring peace to all who knew him in this difficult time.

Steve Loddo

Stamford 9-1-1

For PO Morelli's Family and friends:

Although nothing we can ever do will heal the sorrow, I'm certain that I speak for the vast majority of the emergency services community in saying, that if there is EVER anything any of us can do for you, please do not hesistate to ask.

As freinds and relatives who have lost a 'brother' that stood beside us all, you have earned that right.

God be with you through these difficult times.

Thank you Matt for the sacrifice you've made to better this world. Go now and be at peace eternally in the next.

Edited by paramedico987

Thank You for your dedication to public safety. Rest in Peace.

Sincere condolences to the Morelli family, friends, and brother/sister Police Officers of Norwalk. I didn't know Officer Morelli but grieve for his loss. It is sad and shocking to see one of Norwalk's Finest killed in the line of duty.

Twelve years ago on the same date March 21, 1996, Police Officer Michael Frey of The Eastchester NY Police Department was shot and killed in the line of duty. Matthew now joins Michael in the special place God has reserved for our Heroes in Heaven. Michael Frey was a friend to just about every Eastchester Firefighter including myself, and to now see Officer Morelli senselessly killed gives me that same sick feeling in the stomach all over again.

Marie Menna wrote a beautiful song for Michael Frey's funeral and her lyrics are very comforting;

"You are our Hero in Heaven

live forever in our hearts....

fly away.......fly away.....

until we meet again...

we'll see you again...

you'll always be our friend...

our Hero in Heaven."

Rest in Peace Officer Matthew Morelli for having lived a good life and doing a great job in the highest calling. "No Greater Love Hath Man that He Should Lay down His Life for Another."

Prayers to Officer Morelli's Family. May God bless at this difficult time.

May God bless Officer Morelli and his family. The world would be a better place with more men like you.

My deepest condolences to the family and colleagues of Officer Morelli.

May his dedication to honor and service continue to live through his memory.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Officer Morelli's family, friends, and brothers in law enforcement.

"When duty calls to danger

I will rely on you

To give me strength and courage

And help to make it through."

Rest In Peace

Sgt. Alexander LaMere

Shield: 952

Danbury Police Explorer Post #33

My condolences to Officer Morelli's family, and his Bothers and Sisters of the Norwalk PD. May he rest in peace. May God's blessings grant you strength during this trying time and may he bring swift justice upon those who took him from us.

Sgt. Mark Melnychuk

Town of Greenburgh PD (NY)

Edited by soboss34

RIP Brother

Condolences to his Family, Friends, and Co-Workers.

RIP Officer Morelli

Rest In Peace brother. May your family take comfort and support from all of us in their time of need, and may your actions never be forgotten.

Rest In Peace. May God Bless Officer Morelli and his family as well as his friends and co-workers. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace Officer Morelli. May God give your family, friends and fellow Norwalk Police Dept. officers the strength to help them through this difficult time.

God Bless

Edited by JP59

RIP. Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of the Officer as well as the Norwalk PD.

I was in church down in Norwalk for Easter and the entire congregation of St Philip Church prayed for him. I send my most sincere condolences to the Morelli family, and to all of Norwalk's Emergency Services. This is a terrible tragedy for the city.

On behalf of the entire Hyman family, we extend our heartfelt sympathies and unquestionable support to the entire Morelli family, as well as his NPD and Emergency Services families. Matty was a funny kid with his long spaghetti arms and legs, always on the go. I graduated and am old friends with his middle brother, Brian, and his eldest brother, Danny, has always been a dear to me and my family.

This is a tragic and heartbreaking loss to his brave parents, his brothers who loved him so, his young daughter, those that knew and watched him grow from a young boy, his new and close friend, Tammy, and all Emergency Services - this is a true sacrafice, felt by so many.

God Bless you, Matty - we know that you not alone and that there some old friends with you, now. May you continue to shine and do all that you love most in a more peaceful, less violent place.

With heart and deep respect,

The Hyman Family

Weston, CT

50+ years