Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CAM502

Fishkill Question...(well maybe Rombout)

17 posts in this topic

Quick question for you Dutchess guys. Saw an unmarked pickup truck (beige or cream color) with red lights and sirens go blazing by me, while stopped at a red light right by the I84 Diner in Fishkill. He turned onto I-84 westbound. Pretty sure I saw an FD sticker on the window. This was around midday Sunday...I think :rolleyes: . What could this have been? Thanks ahead of time....

Rombout Car 3?

I though his truck is marked though....?????

It was deff. a tanish/cream colored pickup without the usual striping.

I dont know for sure, but there are plenty of southern Dutchess guys here that will ...

Hmmmmmmmm Rombout Car 3 is a white truck and as all of them are clearly marked....

62-3 has a new White Expedition. Went in service about 2 weeks ago.

All of our chiefs now have fully marked Ford Expeditions. The White F150 pickup that used to be car 3 is also fully marked. My guess is that this was a chief from another department responding from out of district.

Winona Lake in the Town of Newburgh used to also have a tan color for their apparatus maybe it was on of there Chiefs?

Thanks for the info guys :)

Here is a pic from their website of their former Chief's vehicle.

622.jpg

Nah i figure it was someone from a dept west of Rombout...down I-84.

Thanks anyway...

Winona Lake in the Town of Newburgh used to also have a tan color for their apparatus maybe it was on of there Chiefs?

Thanks for the info guys :)

Nope, Winona Lakes 2 chief's vehicles are White Tahoes.

And lets not forget that there are numerous chief with lights and sirens in their personal vehicles as well, so this truck could have been anyone's chief. If it was a white pickup, with a red lightbar and no letters, i have seen him around but have no idea where he is a chief.

Edited by EFFP411

And lets not forget that there are numerous chief with lights and sirens in their personal vehicles as well, so this truck could have been anyone's chief. If it was a white pickup, with a red lightbar and no letters, i have seen him around but have no idea where he is a chief.

I have seen one like that, idk if he is still Chief anymore, but the former chief of Chelsea was a plain white pickup with a red lightbar on it.

I have seen one like that, idk if he is still Chief anymore, but the former chief of Chelsea was a plain white pickup with a red lightbar on it.

I actually saw it last week, so unless they have elections at odd times of the year, he is still chief, or he just neglected to hand in his red light card....

I actually saw it last week, so unless they have elections at odd times of the year, he is still chief, or he just neglected to hand in his red light card....

still am car 2 in chelsea (5 months left) however back to origian lpost wasn't me was on vacation in catskills with family and truck that week

still am car 2 in chelsea (5 months left) however back to origian lpost wasn't me was on vacation in catskills with family and truck that week

Heyyy, didn't know you were on here Bobby!!

Well, theres one possibility weeded out, lol.

Heyyy, didn't know you were on here Bobby!!

Well, theres one possibility weeded out, lol.

He just didn't want everyone to know that he can operate a computer...Just kidding Chief!