Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
grumpyff

Ferrara Apparatus servicing issues.

8 posts in this topic

In the post about Pleasantville TL5 it was mentioned that PLeasantville was extremely dissatisfied with the service they received after taking delivery of E91 and R47, both 2006 Ferraras. At the time, I believe the only service dealer was out on Long Island. Looking at the Ferrara website, it list another dealer for the Westchester/Putnam area. Have any of the other departments with Ferrara had similar problems as Pleasantville did? Has service improved at all? Here is what is listed on the website:

http://www.ferrarafire.com/company/contact...s/newyork.html#

Garrison Fire & Rescue Corp.

Blake Garrison

(800) 287-2206 (Business Phone)

(518) 678-5576 (Business Fax)

P.O. Box A

3334 Route 23A

Palenville, NY 12463

Emergency Equipment Services Inc.

Jerry Whittington

(716) 941-9251 (Business Phone)

(716) 863-5537 (Business Fax)

9000 Boston State Road

Building No. 3

Boston, NY 14025

See Neville, Inc.

Paul Gurney

(516) 741-0110 (Business Phone)

2201 Jericho Turnpike

Garden City Park, NY 11040

Nick Uzzolino

(225) 405-4256 (Cell Phone)

(225) 567-7717 (Business Fax)

Nick.Uzzolino@ferrarafire.com

Northern Fire Equipment

Earl Bennet

(315) 788-8217 (Business Phone)

(315) 788-8639 (Business Fax)

20952 County Rt. 16

Watertown, NY 13601

Mitch Willoughby

Vice President of Dealer Sale

(800) 443-9006 ext. 3023 (Phone)

(225) 567-7675 (Business Fax)

MitchW@ferrarafire.com

Edited by grumpyff

Garrison Fire Equipment used to be the Hudson Valley ALF dealer.....I guess they dumped ALF after ALF's recent financial troubles and went with Ferrara.

Before that, Garrison was the area dealer for Saulsbury, until they got bought out by E-One, and the dealer for Beck until they went out. I believe they sold Hahn before that.....

Yeah they were the ALF dealer and there service sucked then too.I don't know if there service improved but they wouldn't come and install things to Carmel's truck that needed to be installed.

We purchased 2 engines, 1 rear mount and 1 tiller from them. There service has always been excellent. Maybe there is a reason they "won't come and intstall things".......does your dept. pay there bills on time? Or is there some other reason that with all your years in the fire service you are unaware of, before you bad mouth a company that has a pretty good reputation.

well thats the part of this website that pisses me off.....cause i am a member of carmel....and texastom791 has no clue what he is talking about....but why should he ..since he isnt a member...he is a Lake Carmel FD explorer...who likes to overhear his dad talk....at least his dad is an ex chief of carmel.....im just tired of ppl on this site misrepresenting agencies and talking about everything, when they dont know anything...sorry rant over

well thats the part of this website that pisses me off.....cause i am a member of carmel....and texastom791 has no clue what he is talking about....but why should he ..since he isnt a member...he is a Lake Carmel FD explorer...who likes to overhear his dad talk....at least his dad is an ex chief of carmel.....im just tired of ppl on this site misrepresenting agencies and talking about everything, when they dont know anything...sorry rant over

Don't be sorry...It was a proper and well called for rant.

And it looks like the moderators took his post down.....I don't like censorship, but this one was well called for.

I have nothing against youth. I was, am, and by fire serive (TOJ) will be for a long time a young know it all. I however learned the difference between hearsay and personal experience.