Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

The Truck4 Appreciation Thread

16 posts in this topic

Members,

I just want to ask all of the members who enjoy reading our Incident Alerts to sign this thread.

We haven't seen much of Truck4 lately, and our IA's have reflected that. Although it's our members who power the Incident Alert section, it's Truck4 who makes it happen, and I think I speak of many members who value his contributions to this forum.

From fact checking to correcting format and spelling errors, Truck4 spends numerous "behind the scenes" hours each week making the Incident Alert section as perfect as possible. He has been in command of the IA section from it's creation nearly five years ago, and our IA's have helped fuel the growth of this site. He also gathers information and posts hundreds of IA's each year.

So, please, let's give Truck4 some props for his hard work and dedication to this site! We don't want to lose him!

Thanks!

-Seth G.

I second that. One of the absolutely best things about this board are the IAs and Truck4s in-depth and factual IAs are a huge part of that.

I Concur. Truck 4's IAs are always well planned, and factual. I know, there is a lot of work that Mike does to maintain the accruacy of all that are posted. Kudos to Truck 4!!!!!

Keep up the good work on the IA's Truck 4.

WHO? lol

Yes, Truck 4 you are missed.

Hurry up and get back to EMTBravo!

All jokes a side, you do an awesome job!

:P

You do a great job Truck4 keep up the great work I would be lost without all the IA posts.

I echo all that has been said already. Awesome job! It never ceases to amaze me how he gathers so much information on not only local stuff but regional and national stuff as well.

Keep up the great work, Mike!

Yeah good job - it's always good to come here and see what I missed while I was doing my 'day' job.

I know there's more of you that can type a quick note and hit the "Add Reply" button......so please do and show your support for one of our sites greatest assests! I'm asking as many members as possible to help me out with this....

Thank You Truck4 for all the great work you do on the board as well as your great photo's that you share with us.

Thanks

CP

Great job and keep up the good work. Thanks Truck4 for all you do!!