Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SEC92

Online Condolence Card: Ex- Captain Ron Jankowski BMFD Engine 92

45 posts in this topic

It is with deep sadness and regret the Scarborough Engine Company of the Briarcliff Manor Fire Department announces the passing of Ex-Capt and Life Member Ron Jankowski. Ron has been an active force in everything that the department has accomplished over the past twenty years. Ron passed away while playing hockey at the Harvey School in Katonah last night.

Funeral arrangements

We miss him dearly

Edited by jack10562
This thread will serve as the online condolence card

Ron you were one of the most inspirational people i have ever met. You will truley be missed by everyone at "92 Engine".

RIP, Ron.

My deepest condolences to Ron's family, friends, and colleagues at Briarcliff Manor Volunteer Fire Department.

What a shock to hear this sad news.

Ron was always able to bring a smile to your face.

He was a member here since 2004.

Rest in Peace sir, may your family take comfort and strength from us and get through this tough time.

RIP Ron...my prayers go out to u and ur family

RIP Ron, you will be missed very much

I have always remembered seeing Ron at Scarborough since my childhood. With his magnetic personality and infectious laugh, you could never miss him in a room. Scarborough will not be the same without him. I miss him greatly already.

I played hockey with Ron for many years,his screen name here"The Goon" couldn't be farther from the truth.A true gentleman on and off the ice.

Rest In Peace my friend

condolences to his family and friends at BFD

you will be sorely missed

Ron,

May God grant your family, friends and extended family in the Briarcliff Manor Fire Department the strength to get through this difficult time, and may you Rest in Peace, as you sit at the Right Hand of Our Father.

Ron was good people. If every department had more guys like him, we'd all be a little better off.

RIP Ron, our condolences to the Jankowksi family and the Briarcliff Manor FD.

John Munson

2nd Asst. Chief

Croton Fire Dept.

It's surreal reading this. Ron just emailed me yesterday.

Ron last logged onto this forum on Monday night.

Member Name: "The Goon"

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php?showuser=531

My deepest sympathy and condolences go out to his family, freinds, and BMFD.

I've known Ronnie since I was a little kid. He was a great friend, a great mentor and a great man. I will miss him. My condolences to his wife and son.

Sean Smalley

member of Scarborough Eng 1996-2004

Edited by BmSmall92

Very sad. RIP and may God watch over your family and friends.

It is with deep sadness and regret the Scarborough Engine Company of the Briarcliff Manor Fire Department announces the passing of Ex-Capt and Life Member Ron Jankowski. Ron has been an active force in everything that the department has accomplished over the past twenty years. Ron passed away while playing hockey at the Harvey School in Katonah last night. Funeral arrangements are still pending.

We miss him dearly

I had the privilege to meet Ron at a barbeque last Summer and we spoke for a while. He was a real gentleman and a pleasure to speak to.

My condolences to his family and friends.

My sincerest condolences to the friends and family.

Rest In Peace and God bless your service and commitment to the community.

I had the honor of working with Ron last summer at an extrication on Arch Hill. He and I spent over an hour in the car trying to disentangle the victim. His energy and focus were amazing. When we finally got the victim out, Ron shook my hand, gave me a big bear hug and said that it was good to have worked with me that night. He was truly a class act and will be missed....

I'd see Ron every morning in Dunkin Donuts, always greeted me with a smile and "hello". Never got to "know him" but sounds like he was a great guy!

Very Sad. Prayers for Ron and his family. I heard him many times on the radio as "92 Engine" and knew he was active in Scarbough Engine Co. Bless him for his service. again very sad.

R.I.P Ron...you will be missed

To Ron's family and the members of Briarcliff Manor Fire Deptment we want to express our deepest condelences. Ron was one of a kind and will be greatly missed. He will always be in our thoughts.

Your friends from the north - Millwood Fire Company #1.

To the Jankowski family and members of BMFD, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this very tough time may Ron rest in peace. I played hockey with him on a few teams and worked with him on many times at fires and accidents. He was an exceptional person who drew everyone one in and made this world a better place, he will be very missed. May God Bles him and his family.

Rest in Peace Brother. May God Bless your family and the members of the BMFD.

Ronnie "The Thumb". A teammate. A Friend. I will miss your smile, your laugh and your hugs.

R.I.P Ron!!! My prayers go out to his family and fire department!!

RIP Ron my condolences to his family and BMFD

I can not even believe I am reading this......Ron was one of those people you loved to be around and was honestly just a good person. This is an extremely sad reality check.......Will miss you greatly Ron....Thanks for giving me the priveledge of knowing you.