Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FFFORD

My Big 21 today!

18 posts in this topic

as the title states, big 21 for me today! medical test at 15:00, work from 16:30-20:00, then you know what... ;)

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Happy B-Day, me too, had to get us under the tax wire

I'll reserve you a room with a view at WMC for stomach pumping. Take lots of pictures because you probably won't remember much of it

as the title states, big 21 for me today! medical test at 15:00, work from 16:30-20:00, then you know what... ;)

Mike your too much. And knowing you Bababoosky is right, take pictures cuz you wont remember. Ill have Hamden and AMR on standby and a room at Yale ready for you. Remember I live in the room next to you if you need anything.

Anyone in the New Haven area, feel free to stop by Whitney Bar and Grill on Whitney Ave in Hamden. (I won't be able to attend, I'm not 21 yet)

thanks guys and happy birthday to the other 2 as well! yes they had to get us in under the tax wire. lol.

Andrew - come on man you have to come out! sorry i had to run before but i was late for work.

Yes - andrew is right - anyone in the area please! come to whitney bar and grill, whitney ave hamden CT, right next to Quinnipiac university. getting ready now - be there in an hour!

GOOD THING YOU LIVE IN HUNTINGTON!!!!! IF YOU WERE TRUE VALLEY-ITE YOU WOULD HAVE BOOKED OFF AND STARTED DRINKING AT DANNY'S ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

Just joking man, Happy Birthday! If I wasn't working I would make the rounds with you since I'm only on the "Hilltop".

Izzy - hahaha oh i am a true valley boy and if i was in shelton i would be at Danny's, or that new place on bridgeport ave "the draft house." i was back in shelton earlier this morning but had to come back to Quinnipiac for a test today.

BTW - i joined ARMS so i guess i'll see you around! i have a bunch of friends and a GF in ansonia so they got me to join. i just have to go do my orientation and what not. do you ride with ARMS??

Hope all had a Happy Birthday...

BTW - i joined ARMS so i guess i'll see you around! i have a bunch of friends and a GF in ansonia so they got me to join. i just have to go do my orientation and what not. do you ride with ARMS??

Technically I'm still a member of the corps, not the association (long story). I haven't rode down there in years mainly because of my former duties as an officer up at Charters Hose. Took a lot of my time plus too I rode up in Seymour back in the day too.

I'll see you around town when I'm home from work and we'll grab a pint together soon. Hope you had a blast last time.

PS, does you girlfriend have an older sister? (Yes folks I have no shame!)

Wow, there are alot of B-days on the 15th, seems to a good day.

PS, does you girlfriend have an older sister? (Yes folks I have no shame!)

Awesome

well yes she has a sister, but not older. sorry. i heard some bar in orange does EMS and fire specials, we might have to check it out.

well i am not feeling too good today to say the least...had to take a test this morning and wasn't exactly seeing straight. oh well. only 21 once i guess.