Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
99subi

Westchester County PD Test Results?

22 posts in this topic

I know there was another thread a while back but it has since been closed. Has anyone recived their scores from the westchester county pd exam?

i still havent gotten mine yet...

They will be coming in July the old test will close next month aswell

Alright sweet! thanks for the fast reply Tom!

no problem good luck. Unfortunately alot of dept's are not hiring right now because of the economy the way it is the last academy class had like 15 people it's usually 50.

o ya im sure i wont be getting hired. i just want to see how i did. These economic woes are killing me.

Yeah, late July or early August. The last class had 13 recruits!

you gotta be on the list to get hired and the list is good for 4 years so you have a chance if you scored high enough and your young so you can take more test's if you dont make it off this list take every test you can

Any Word on the Results Yet?? :angry:

One of the guys in our FD called Human Resources today and was told mid-August.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. As was said, the list is good for 4 years and the small class they just put through almost guarantees quite a few hires in the next few classes. A lot of jobs have a lot of positions to fill so best of luck to you!

Well they're out...how did everyone do?

Also, does anyone know how the resident lists work? My PO box doesn't match the town I live in. Do I have to let the county know that or do the towns check for that themselves?

I know a few ppl who are in thr 100's on the list

This was my first PD test... Thought I Bombed it but i was suprised to find out i passed :P ... Number 1490 on the List, Pretty cool. I know chances are probably slim, but like i said, i was pumped i passed. Congrats to anyone else who did the same!

Don't forget that the list is good for 4 years and no one has taken physicals yet which could easily cut the list numbers in half. So you still have a shot.

Don't forget that the list is good for 4 years and no one has taken physicals yet which could easily cut the list numbers in half. So you still have a shot.

For anybody worried about the physical exams, a friend of mine passed this website along to me. It's from the NYS Troopers, and it's an extended training program to help reach and maintain the requirements to pass the agility exam. There are some good tips, and I'm sure its been proven to work well. Good luck everyone!

NYSP Training

im out of town for a few weeks and cant get to my mail. anyone know of a link to check results/list online? i checked westchestergov without success. many thanks

Any update on any Westchester police academy dates and if so what list number they're up to. Thanks.

Any update on any Westchester police academy dates and if so what list number they're up to. Thanks.

I haven't heard yet ray and im pretty high on the list...hopefully soon!

I know Elmsford, Mount Kisko, and Yorktown have sent canvess letters out.

Westchester Police Acad. Just started one 3 weeks ago. We have 4 guys from our department going there. One of Which Is Michael Nuener's son and the Department even gave him his fathers shield number of PC 86. Goood Luck to all of them!!!!!!!