Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Yonkers Firefighter Patrick Joyce LODD Online Condolence Card

141 posts in this topic

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Joyce family and to the YFD. May he rest in peace. My hope for a speedy recovery to the two injured members.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Joyce family and to the YFD. May he rest in peace. My hope for a speedy recovery to the two injured members.

St. Florian's Prayer for Firefighters

Dear God, Through the intercession of our patron, Saint Florian, have mercy on the souls of our comrades who have made the supreme sacrifice in the performance of their duty, and on all who have gone before us after years of faithful discharge of their responsibilities which now rest on ourselves. Give us Grace to prepare each day for our own summons to Thy tribunal of justice. Into Thy hands O Lord, I commend my spirit. Withersoever Thou callest me, I am ready to go. Merciful Father of all men, save me from all bodily harm, if it be Thy will, but above all, help me to be loyal and true, respectful and honorable, obedient and valiant. Thus fortified by virtue, I shall have no fear, for I shall then belong to Thee and shall never be separated from Thee.

Amen.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Joyce family and the members of Yonkers FD during this difficult time. May the two injured firefighters recovery quickly and well. Rest in Peace Firefighter Joyce.

Thoughts and prayers go out to YFD and the family of FF Joyce. RIP Brother

Rest In Peace. Our thoughts and prayers go to his family and the rest of the YFD

Thoughts to out to all the friends, family, and fellow members of YFD during this difficult time.... May he RIP.

RIP FF Joyce. May angels lead you in. My thoughts and prayers to the YFD and all the families involved. A healthy and speedy recovery to the Lt and FF still in the hospital.

Rest in Peace Brother!

May those injured recover quickly.

And my deepest condolences to the family and members of the Yonkers FD!

Rest in peace brother. My condolences to your entire family.

May God welcome you in the highest honor

My thoughts and prayers are with the family of FF Joyce as well as the Yonkers FD. May he rest in peace.

Rest in peace.............. Condolences to his wife ,children, family friends, and fellow ff! God Bless!

My sincerest condolences to FF Joyce, his family and brothers in the Yonkers Fire Department. I will also keep the other two men in our prayers as they recover from this horrible incident. May God look down upon all of you, stay strong.

Thoughts and prayers are with the family of FF Joyce and the brothers of the Yonkers FD. RIP

RIP Brother, Thoughts to Yonkers FD

Get well soon to the injuied

My sincere thoughts and prayers are with FF Joyce's family and extended family of Yonkers Fire. May he rest in peace. A great fireman added to heavens ranks.

My prayers are also with the injured members. May they have a speedy recovery.

Edited by BFD1054

On behalf of the Officers and Members of the East Fishkill Fire District, we offer our sincerest condolences to the family of Firefighter Patrick Joyce. We also pray for a speedy recovery to the other injured firefighters of this incident. Our thoughts and prayers are also with the members of the Yonkers Fire Department....God Bless.

Scott Post

Chief

Rest in Peace FF Joyce, your service on Earth will not be forgotten. May the angels of Heaven guide you into eternal joy. May his family find peace in this most difficult time. May the men and women of the Yonkers Fire Department find peace in the memories made and shared with FF Joyce, and may all those affected by this dark tragedy find comfort in the thoughts and prayers of others.

"Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13

Edited by efdny2003

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13

May God shine His eternal light upon you, Patrick, that you should be forever in the glory of His kingdom.

Mrs. Joyce, no words of mine could numb the anguish of your heart or sweeten the sacrifice you have made. But know that you may always call upon Patrick's brothers and sisters from all the emergency services sectors for whatever support we may offer.

FF Joyce's children, your father was a brave and heroic man. Remember that always.

God be with all who are touched by this tragedy.

WAKE:

McGrath & Sons, 20 Cedar St Bronxville NY

Sunday Oct. 4: 1400-1800

Monday Oct. 5: 1400-1600, 1900-2100

FUNERAL:

St. Margaret's Church

Riverdale Av

Bronx, NY

Tuesday Oct 6: 0945

In Lieu of Flowers: Donations to Ronald McDonald House or Make a Wish

Rest in Peace FF Joyce. May God watch over your family .

GOD SPEED /REST IN PEACE

Rest in peace my brother and a speedy recovery to the other two brothers hurt at the fire

Rest In Peace....your work here is done

My thoughts and wishes for strength to FF Joyce's family as well YFD and Empress

Condolences to Firefighter Joyce's family, friends, brother and sister Firefighters. Rest in peace Brother.

Rest in Peace. May his family as well as the other firefighters stay strong

Rest in Peace FF Joyce and many prayers extended to your family and the Yonkers FD during this horrible tragedy. A speedy recovery for the injured members too.

On behalf of the members of the Wassaic Fire Company we wish to extend our condolences to Firefighter Patrick Joyce's family and the brothers and sisters of the Yonker's FD, may you rest in peace brother.