Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Yonkers Firefighter Patrick Joyce LODD Online Condolence Card

141 posts in this topic

Rest in peace FF. Joyce.

R.I.P Brother We'll take it from here, until we meet again.

My sincere condolences to the Joyce family and members of the Yonkers Fire Department, may the injured firefighters recover quickly.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and everyone involved in this terrible incident. R.I.P. Joyce.

RIP brother, your work here is done. God bless the family of FF Joyce and the brothers of YFD

God bless FF Joyce, May he rest in peace.

Prayers and condolences to his family, friends and colleagues.

Get well soon, Lt. Murray and FF Kanych.

Rest in Peace, FF Joyce. Prayers to the family, friends, and the YFD.

Rest In Peace My Fallen Brother, You Will NEVER Be Forgotten, My Condolences and Prayers To The Family

A very sad day, a tragic event. RIP and my heart goes out to his family, both at home and in the YFD.

On behalf of the Officers and members of the Croton Falls Fire Department and the Commissioners of the Croton Falls Fire District, we send our heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Firefighter Joyce, as well as the Officers and members of the Yonkers Fire Department. Also, our wishes for full and speedy recoveries to those in the hospital.

Chris Richie Past Chief,

Croton Falls Fire Department

God bless the Joyce family and the members of the Yonkers FD, give them the strength. R.I.P. FF Joyce, you will always be in our hearts.

KRF

God Bless the Joyce Family and the YFD. May you rest in Gods Eternal Kingdom Brother.

God bless you & your family, friends, & the YFD. You make the world a better place.

I really wish Heaven didn't call for yet another hero, but it did... and you, Mr. Joyce, answered that call. I am so grateful to you but my heart breaks for those mortals you left behind, now crying and reeling in your sudden departure from this world.

God bless you, obviously, now in the presence of He who called upon you, but more for your family and friends who must now deal with the seemingly unbearable pain of losing you. For your beautiful children, your wife will endure this, I'm sure. As a fellow wife of a public servant and mommy to that servant's child, I know she will prevail and endure this for their sake. She has no choice. She chose this life and station in life, but nonetheless, ALL of you reading this, pray for her. Her burden is overwhelming even though she knew what she signed up for. We know this can happen but never think it will happen to us.

God bless you, Mrs. Joyce. I'm so sorry it happened to you. Be strong and keep those babies strong. You're all they've got. They've always needed you, but they couldn't need you more as they do right now.

Rest in peace FF Joyce, God Bless his family and the YFD. Speedy recovery to Lt. Murray and FF Kanych.

Edited by RDUNC67

Rest in peace brother Joyce, you may be gone, but will not be forgotten. My thoughts, prayers, and condollences go out to the family, friends, and the YFD Brothers. May God grant you peace and healing in your difficult times. Also wish a speedy recovery to the injured Brothers.

RFB

May his family find comfort in the job he did and the respect he has among his coworkers.

My condolences go to the Joyce Family and YFD Family on this terribly sad day. May God grant you strength to get through this difficult time. RIP FF Joyce.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Joyce family and the entire YFD family, his home away from home. May the good Lord grant you the peace and strength in this most difficult time.

Edited by PEMO3

RIP Brother Joyce. My condolences go out to both his family at YFD at more importantly, his wife and kids at home.

Another member added to heavens fire department...RIP FF Joyce

Rest in Peace Firefighter Joyce. May God and the Brothers who passed before you welcome you into heaven with open arms. Thoughts and Prayers go out to his family, friends and the Brothers at the Yonkers Fire Department.

My Condolences and prayers go out to the Family of Fallen FF Joyce who gave the ultimate scariface, and to the Yonkers FD

Rest in Peace Brother!! Condolences to his family & YFD.

Rest in Peace Brother!! Condolences to his family & YFD.

Matthew Fitzgerald

West Harrison Fire Department

Rest In Peace. My condolences to FF Joyce's friends, family, and brothers.

Stay strong YFD, we are all behind you.

Edited by SpartanML