Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Yonkers Firefighter Patrick Joyce LODD Online Condolence Card

141 posts in this topic

My Deepest Sympathies to the Joyce Family and all the Brothers of the YFD on this terrible loss. RIP Patrick and may God watch over your family.

Thoughts and Prayers for your loss.

"If bravery is a quality which knows no fear, then I have never seen a brave mam. For the courageous man is the man who, in spite of his fear, forces himself to carrry on" - General Douglas MacArthur

My Deepest Sympathies to the Joyce Family and our Brothers of the YFD on this terrible loss. RIP Patrick, God and your brothers will watch over your family.

A major loss to a great department. Why do good brothers have to leave us to early. RIP Brother

My thoughs and prayers go out to the family and friends of Patrick Joyce

and God Bless the Yonkers FD

Rest in Peace Patrick and may God watch over your family.

Mike Husband

Tarrytown

To the Joyce family, friends, and members of the Yonkers FD

I am so sorry for the loss of FF Joyce

Robert W. Casasanta

Volunteer Firefighter/EMT

City of Peekskill FD

God bless the Joyce family-may they be strong and continue on- with the heartfelt thoughts of all Brother Firefighters.

" HUMBLE-is he who puts others first HERO- be thy name"

From the members of the Palm Coast Volunteer Fire/Rescue, Florida, who have also served in the fire service in Westchester

May Firefighter Patrick Joyce rest in peace. A Hero in every sense of the word. God bless the family and friends of FF Joyce. Let us never forget his sacrifice and may we learn from the his life and death of selflessness, service and sacrifice.

"When you pass through waters, I will be with you. And when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep you over. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; and the flames will not set you ablaze." -Isaiah 43:2

I didn't know you, but from what i've been reading you really are a hero. not only to your community and fellow firefighters, but most importantly, you wife and girls. God Bless your soul and you family. Rest in peace.

Rest in Peace Brother. Your sacrifices will not go unnoticed. God, Please bless the Family and the Yonkers FD For their Horrific Loss. May there be justice. God Bless all of you.

RIP and may God watch over his family...

Condolences and prayers to his family and to YFD....A tragic loss. God Bless

From across the atlantic, RIP brother firefighter, god be with your family and may they have all the support they need, and find strength in the memories they have off you.

To brother YFD firefighters, god speed in your recovery from the loss of a brother.

To the injured brother firefighters, thoughts with you guys and speedy recovery. Im sure you have all the support you need.

London.

UK.

Belated condolences to the Joyce family and the Yonkers Fire Department family.

I've been traveling for the past month and away from computers.

When I heard about this tragedy that next morning, I became physically ill from it.

God bless his beautiful family.

It must be an extremely hard time for his daughters, and I know the Yonkers Fire Dept. family will step up and help nuture them through their years.

Eternal rest grant unto him oh God, and may perpetual light shine upon him.

Amen