Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Parades 2010?

34 posts in this topic

Ok Boys and Girls, its that time of the year. Who is haveing a parade??? Date, Time, Place???

Thomas

I think Pleasntvilles is Friday June 4th usually step off is around 7.

Warwick is having their biannual parade this year. I believe Orange County's is in Montgomery as well.

Warwick is having their biannual parade this year. I believe Orange County's is in Montgomery as well.

Orange Lake has County. Montgomery is having a 200th Anniversary parade on July 17.

Warwick's is June 18 @ 6 PM, last I heard.

Thanks. Are there any others in Orange this year? Is Port Jervis's every year?

Thanks. Are there any others in Orange this year? Is Port Jervis's every year?

Yes, Port is every year. Believe it is July 10 this year, but don't hold me to it.

Middletown's is October 2. Florida's 125th Anniversary is June 5. Might be one more I'm forgetting. Oh well.....still a bit of time to go before they happen.

This thread is about PARADE LOCATIONS AND DATES FOR 2010, NOT FOR DISCUSSION OF THE PARADE CONCEPT, which this may be likely to turn into. Any comment not related to a parade location or time will be deleted, and can be re-hashed on another thread if anyone feels like starting THAT annual discussion again.

Please be sure to post as many details as you can and possibly a link to your parade or any other event so we (or you) can add it to our events calendar.

Mahopac is Thursday July 8

The Rockland County Volunteer Fire Assoc. Parade will be held on Sat. Oct 2. at 2:00 PM.

The David B. Roche Vol. Fire Co. located in Thiells will be hosting the parade this year and celebrating the fire companies 50th anniversary as well.

pawling is holding the DCVFA parade saturday August 7th at 2pm. It is in the works to have the parade end and have a carnival at Lakeside park this year. Waiting on the towns approval.

Village of Mamaroneck Parade is on Wednesday June 30 with a rain date of Thursday July 1

Any update on parades??? Differant areas??? New places? New dates??

Thomas

The Connecticut State Firefighters Association (CFSA) parade will be held in New London, CT this year on September 19, 2010. Here is the New London County Chief's Association (hosts) website for the parade information: http://www.nlcffconvention.com/

Montrose June 5th 6 pm

also 75th Anniversary of the bazaar!!!

Katonah June 9th with carnival after

I think Pleasntvilles is Friday June 4th usually step off is around 7.

That is correct! See you all there!!!

Hudson Valley Firemen's Convention held at Lake George.

June 18th to June 21st.

Dress parade June 20th.

Hastings is hosting the WCVFA parade i believe Sept. 23. in commemoration of the 100th Anniversary of Riverview Manor Hose Company #3.

Mount Kisco Fire Department Parade is Friday, July 9th at 7PM. Beford Village Fire department Parade is Fiday, July 30th at 7PM.

Also Mount Kisco Memorial Day Parade is Sunday, May 30th at 2PM. Hope to see you at the parades!

Hastings is hosting the WCVFA parade i believe Sept. 23. in commemoration of the 100th Anniversary of Riverview Manor Hose Company #3.

It's actually September 25, Saturday.

im from the rockland hook & ladder co. in spring valley ,ny ( rockland county) we r looking for some invites to parades , you can e-mail me the apps ,thanks

IIRC Yorktown's is Wednesday June 23, but I'll double check.

As always, bring your VALID ID's for entry into the bull pen after the parade. No minors or people w/o IDS will be allowed in (in the past LEOs have supplied ID checks).

I know some have happened all ready and some are coming up. So anyone know of new and upcoming parades that haven't been mentioned yet??? Also, Amenia Parade (Dutchess County) is tommorrow in Amenia, set off is 1900 hrs.

Thomas