Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

Tarrytown FD LODD's (2) 09-06-10 (Condolence Thread)

102 posts in this topic

Rest in Peace Firefighters Ruggiero and Kelly. May God watch over your families, friends and the Brothers and Sisters in Westchester County during this tragic time..

RIP FF Kelly and FF Ruggiero. May their immediate family and their extended family of the TFD and the entire Tarrytown community find strength in numbers over the coming days.

RIP FF's Kelly and Ruggiero. Thoughts and prayers with your families and your departments to get through this hard time.

RIP FF Kelly and FF Ruggiero. This is a tragic loss for their families and community.

God Bless , let there families, co workers, friends find the strength and get thru these next days ahead.

Rest in Peace

RIP Brothers...my thoughts and prayers to their families, the Tarrytown FD and DPW.

What a terrible tragedy. Rest in peace Brothers. Condolences to family, Brother & Sister FF's ...

Rest in Peace, my condolences to the member and family of the fallen.

What a terrible tragedy. Rest in peace Brothers. Condolences to the family

May you all rest in peace in the hands of God - Bless you all

Rest in Peace men.......... Sorry for your loss Tarrytown.

RIP JOHN.

You were a good friend a hard worker and a great dad. All of us will miss you dearly. Your dedication to the TTFD, Stiloski's and NYS DOT is something we will never forget. God Bless you and heaven has another hero.

RIP Brother.

Edited by AMISHFF

RIP FF Kelly and FF Ruggiero. Also god bless the families

I did not know firefighter Anthony Ruggiero, but from talking with many people who did know him, he was a great guy..

I did know John Kelly, but not as a firefighter or fellow worker, I knew him from school trips he took with his daughter, from stopping by my house, in route to get his daughter, just to chat and find out what is " new " in Croton, I knew him from his signature pickup trucks, and as the guy with the Christmas tree in the cargo bed during December... From these brief encounters, I saw a guy who LOVED his daughter and did everything he could for her.. and I guy who loved to help out others ...

To the friends, families, Members of the Tarrytown Fire Department and those who knew these men, we lost two great guys, but they will never be forgotten... Rest in Peace guys...

Bill Gallagher

Croton, NY

John I served with you in E-78 and later on while being Chief of Tarrytown. Thanks for always being there when help was needed. Your heart and dedication will never be forgotten. Ruge you werea funny guy and guys really liked adn respected you. You will both be sorely missed as human beings and residents of Tarrytown.

This is Lake Mohegans 69202 & 6915...At this time i would like to express my condolences to your entire Dept as well as the families of the deceased, May they Rest In Peace. And may the Lord be at your side at all times as well as every firefighter that goes above and beyond the call of duty.....

I knew John for over thirty years, meeting him for the first time at a FD convention in Wildwood, NJ. Since then we had been casual friends, meeting at various FD events. He would always be around if there was something firematic happening, whether it was a fire, parade, meeting, training, etc. he would always be where the action was.

Over the course of time we became closer with John becoming involved in my extended personal family. He would come over to my Mother's & Aunt's house and the family would sit on the front porch or barbecue in the backyard.

As Tanker10eng mentioned John was a unique guy. John loved to have the best of everything. It seemed that whatever was the new "thing" out there John already had it. John, IMO, (as some have called me) was a "buff" and he didn't mind that. Personally, I know John helped out alot at my Mother's & Aunt's house whenever anything needed to be done and he will be missed.

John, I will miss you and thanks for the memories.

Cuz, keep the faith, keep the memories, and you are in my prayers.

R.I.P. guys...my prayers are with you both, your families, and our communities...you will be missed by many.

Rest in peace. My prayers go out to the families.

x2481

My condolences to the members and families of the Tarrytown Fire Department and DPW.

I knew both Anthony and John; both were true gentlemen, who will be sorely missed.

May they rest in peace.

Edited by Fireman488