Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remember585

Fire Departments & the Holiday Spirit

16 posts in this topic

In the spirit of the season, I figured I would share some photos from our Candy Cane Run that we had on 12/18/10. Please feel free to share some pictures of your department spreading some holiday cheer this year. It can be a Santa run, holiday party, firehouse decorations - doesn't matter. I like to take time during the holidays and be thankful for all I've got, and being a part of the fire service is one of those things I'm forever grateful for.

Happy holidays to all of you from the Croton Fire Department!

Here's photos from the three routes we had going yesterday:

post-34-0-70089200-1292772737.jpg

post-34-0-02319100-1292772751.jpg

post-34-0-07370800-1292773051.jpg

Edited by Remember585
efdcapt115 likes this

Great Holiday Photos from the CROTON FIRE DEPARTMENT. Happy Holidays to the members of the CFD and to everyone out there on EMTBravo. Let's see some other Fire Departments/Districts covered by EMTBravo (FDNY, Yonkers FD, FDMV, NRFD, White Plains FD, Ardsley FD, Dobbs Ferry FD, those others in New Jersey, Connecticut and Upstate New York post Holiday Photos taken in front of their respective rigs and posted here on EMTBravo.net

As soon as "Onlocation" shares the photos he took of us, I'm sure we'd be more then willing to share ;)

Mahopac Engine Co. 2's Candy Cane Run Crew

post-17-0-53130200-1292884760.jpg

18-4-2 in the Holiday Spirit

post-17-0-74207600-1292884845.jpg

I was in Cortlandt yesterday and was excited to hear some sirens.

I was even more excited to stand on my daughter's balcony to see SANTA on a fire truck with my granddaughter.

Very nice Cortlandt Engine Company!

Merry Christmas!

As soon as "Onlocation" shares the photos he took of us, I'm sure we'd be more then willing to share ;)

Good luck with that...

irishfire2491 likes this

post-2562-0-15173100-1292891772.jpgNew Rochelle Fire Depatment Station # 3 Located on North Ave ( Cross Street Eastchester Rd ). Picture was taken last week during the snow fall. Edited by EFD1883

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE DFFD

post-14-0-28404300-1292892932.jpg

Good luck with that...

Believe it or not, pictures made it into the hands of 2531 this evening... Complete with the small job we caught. 2nd year in a row for us handling a fire during our Santa run.

post-1318-0-99526300-1292926483.jpg

Mahopac Falls Vol. Fire Dept Candy Cane Run- Dec. 18th, 2010

*Photo Taken by Jack Casey, MFVFD

Edited by brian19fd

Check out the video on our website (www.longhillfd.com) of our Station 3. The musically timed Christmas lights are up an running again this year. Below is our Satellite at the holiday lighting at the Trumbull Mall (photo courtesy of the Long Hill Fire Department). Happy Holidays everyone!

post-1356-0-96663800-1293027891.jpg

http://www.yorktownfire.org/apps/public/news/newsView.cfm?News_ID=277

Yorktown's 2010 Santa run. Once again, santa run was interrupted for the second year in a row for a working house fire. Crews entered and found a semi-extinguished kitchen fire that had consumed most of the kitchen prior to the homeowners return home. This year Santa was lucky and was not put to work manning the hydrant.... he got off easy.

Good luck with that...

We are going to have onlocation served , and we have a lawyer on retainer..

Edited by chris

We are going to have onlocation served , and we have a lawyer on retainer..

WOW, onlocation seems to be very much like this guy I know.... still waiting, ?? what ??? 5 years for a great photo.... no names here, but his initials are J T !!!

lol