Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Beavis And Butthead To Return To MTV

10 posts in this topic

In news sure to delight some members of this site:

Hide the remote: "Beavis and Butt-Head" are back!

On Wednesday, MTV announced its popular cartoon about channel-surfing, heavy-metal-loving high school losers would return to the network this summer.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41409549/ns/today-entertainment/41404339

Frog Baseball!!! Hope they keep the old music videos in the episodes.

i gotta say i love the bevis and butthead do america movie was pretty funny. cant wait to see the show.

I'm old enough to remember when MTV actually showed music videos.

Edited by NJMedic

Sad but true... "MTV" is just a tease of a name, and relic, of a simpler time...

Sad but true... "MTV" is just a tease of a name, and relic, of a simpler time...

Not going back that far but I remember when MTVs reality TV consisted of TRL, Room-raiders and Next.

I hear this version will involve drugs and underage sex,..oh, wait, eMpTyV already crossed that line with "Skins." :angry:

Amuck in America, anyone?? Hip Clip of the Week?? That guy from Lake Carmel who won the pick up truck?? I even remember the original VJ's. Jeeze, I'm 37 and really showing my age.

Anyways, for a while I refused to watch B n B when they first came out because of the giggling. It just started to bug me. Then I slowly got converted. I watched it more for the videos they goofed on. That was probably the best part of it for me. Looking forward to seeing what Mike Judge has cooked up.

PS, we were talking a little bit about this at work last night and I had my tour in stitches with my impersonation fo the Great Cornholio.

Amuck in America, anyone?? Hip Clip of the Week?? That guy from Lake Carmel who won the pick up truck?? I even remember the original VJ's. Jeeze, I'm 37 and really showing my age.

Anyways, for a while I refused to watch B n B when they first came out because of the giggling. It just started to bug me. Then I slowly got converted. I watched it more for the videos they goofed on. That was probably the best part of it for me. Looking forward to seeing what Mike Judge has cooked up.

PS, we were talking a little bit about this at work last night and I had my tour in stitches with my impersonation fo the Great Cornholio.

Do you have any TP? TP for my bunghole? I must go to Lake Titicaca...