Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

(Online Condolence Card) LODD: City Of Poughkeepsie Police Detective John Falcone

21 posts in this topic

THIS THREAD SERVE AS AN ONLINE CONDOLENCE CARD, AND WILL BE PRINTED AND SENT TO THE FAMILY AND PPD. PLEASE POST YOUR CONDOLENCES ONLY HERE

CITY OF POUGHKEEPSIE POLICE OFFICER JOHN FALCONE

WAKE AND FUNERAL INFO: (INFORMATION PENDING, WILL BE ADDED TO SEPERATE WAKE AND FUNERAL INFORMATION THREAD

Poughkeepsie police have released the name of the officer killed in the line of duty Friday following a series of shootings in the city's downtown.

http://www.lohud.com/article/20110219/NEWS02/102190371/Poughkeepsie-police-officer-fatally-shot-once-served-as-a-Kent-officer

THIS THREAD WILL BE PRINTED AND PASSED ALONG TO POLICE OFFICER JOHN FALCONE'S FAMILY AND PPD.

Rest In Peace Officer Falcone. God bless you for all you have done to protect us from the worlds evil. My condolences to the family, friends and fellow Police Officers. RIP

Rest in Peace Officer Falcone. Thank you very much for your service. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Thought and prayers to the family and the brothers and sisters of ppd rip brother you will not be forgotten

Rest in Peace Officer Falcone. God Bless you and your family.

RIP Officer Falcone. My condolences along with the Lomontville FD's to his family, friends and the Police Officers.

RIP Officer Falcone. Thank you for you service and the ultimate sacrifice you gave to the citizens of Poughkeepsie and the rest of the community at large.

RIP Officer Falcone. Thoughts and prayers to friends, family, and all who knew him.

RIP Officer Falcone. God bless you. My condolences to your family, friends and all of Poughkeepsie PD.

To Poughkeepsie Police Officer John Falcone's family, friends and the Brothers and Sisters of the Poughkeepsie Police Department; we here at EMTBravo, hundreds of fellow police officers, firefighters and emergency medical personnel all grieve with you for the tragic and senseless loss you have suffered.

Most of us did not know John personally, but we now know who he was because of his actions; his willingness to go into harms way, do his duty, and heroically carry out his final call.

He will never be forgotten by us.

When a tragedy like this happens, when a man such as Officer Falcone is taken from this world in the line of duty, our hearts are broken with yours, we stand at attention and salute him and all of you, and offer you all our deepest condolences and respect.

He reminded all New Yorkers, and all fellow Americans, what it means to be a Police Officer. An innocent three year old girl will live her life thanks to the courageous and selfless last actions of a hero.

Officer John Falcone, No Greater Love....Rest in Peace and thank you.

RIP Officer Falcone. May angels lead you in. You are a true hero. Rest Easy, your brothers and sisters have the watch.

Thank You Officer Falcone for your service and dedication to the citizens of Poughkeepsie, your partners in the PPD, and your family and friends. You are a true hero, Rest In Peace My Brother.

Rest In Peace Officer Falcone. Thank you for your dedication and service to your community. May God watch over your family, friends and the Brothers and Sisters of the Poughkeepsie Police Department...

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Duane Kuhlow, Jr.

Dispatcher II

AMR San Diego

I echo my sentiments from previous posts, of my own, and others here.

I cannot even begin to express my sympathy, and sorrow, for the families of the slain officer, both his blood, and professional families. To all the brothers and sisters in the City, and the family of PO Falcone, my sincerest condolences, you are all in my thoughts.

Officer Falcone, I salute you. The true content of your character shines through the tragic outcome. Rest In Peace, you served faithfully, and have been taken to a higher calling, and can now take your post.

God Speed.

RIP Officer Falcone. You will not be forgotten.

RIP Officer Falcone. Outstanding final act of helping to save the 3 year old child.

RIP Officer Falcone, you are a true hero to all. Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

may you rest in peace p.o. falcone , thank you for your service to the people of poughkeepsie, and for saving that 3yr old child, may GOD bless your family , you will not be forgotten