Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TAPSJ

Osama Bin Laden DEAD! Killed By US Forces!

41 posts in this topic

Don't drop your guard, my brothers. Islam has declared Jihad long ago and it may not end with Bin Ladin's death.

I would be ready for some kind of retaliation on the US by the radicals.

Stay aware, Stay Safe.

This is a historical day for the US. God bless all those lost in this long fight against al quida. Keep your eyes and ears open brothers and sisters. This is long from over!

Stay safe and lets watch eachothers backs!

This is good news, but.....

....there are plenty of cave dwelling, terror loving, U.S. hating scum out there. Someone will step up and fill his shoes, we need to be vigilant going forward.

Glad that MFer is dead. I would have preferred a slow death, just long enough to see the American flag on the shoulders of the unit that got him. With that said, STAY VIGILANT. This is not the end.

I agree 100% with all above. This will not stop here. I thought about that when my wife woke me up last night so I could see the presidents speach...I felt like I should have been extatic and joyful, yet...I felt almost scared. Like now that we took him out, the remaining loyal "A"holes will step it up and inflict as much damage and terror as possible without any order or leadership, just mass terror attacks from all over.

Stay Alert. If traveling, keep your gaurd up and watch for anything.

This is far from over and there are other psychotic morons that will take over where Bin-Ladden left off...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Eight years exactly to the day that "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" was proclaimed.

Now the mission HAS been accomplished.

To the members of Seal Team 6 and all the supporting troops that assisted in this mission, we all thank you.

Congrats to our US Military and Intellegince Organizations for a Job well done! I give them all the credit not our President. He's just riding on George W.'s coattail.

Congrats to our US Military and Intellegince Organizations for a Job well done! I give them all the credit not our President. He's just riding on George W.'s coattail.

Did you notice how many times in his speak he said "I"

You know my son just called me from school. He goes Hey Dad - We took out Bin Laden 5/1/11. We cornered Hitler 5/1/45 and he killed himself. Maybe May 1st is just a day for tyrants to die. Wonder what Quadafy is thinking right now. you know things always come in 3's.

I hope that these events of the bring some closure to the families of all those lost to this mans terrorism since his campaign which started in 1988 and that the souls of all those killed by his actions during that time can finally rest in peace. All of you will never be forgotten.

To the soldier who send that fatal bullet on its way, we will never know your name, the look of your face, your race, or your background. But we all will stand behind you as one, as Americans. You will go down as an American and as a World hero. Your faceless actions have freed us all. Thank you, and you will never be forgotten.

And I hope the bullet was loaded with bacon grease.

Joey its too bad that the photo is a shopped one and not real, but I really hope that is something close to what he looked like after the SEALs got done with him!

God Bless the Special Operations warriors who undertook this operation. I hope they release their names and hold a parade for them.

Finally justice for the FDNY 343, NYPD 23 and PAPD 37 as well as all of the civilians who were killed that day.

They should drag his body from 10 House to Shanksville, PA to the Pentagon behind Engine 10 and 10 Truck.

Justice would have been to let those who died keep the tools and guns that they died with. Now they would have a reason to use them. But I doubt that they will ever see that bastard as they are in two different places. God bless the innocents who were killed on 9-11 and the solders who took up their cause.