Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texastom791

Spaghetti dinner to support Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley

6 posts in this topic

On Saturday, May 28 · 5:00pm - 8:00pm there will be a spaghetti dinner held at Carmel Fire Department 94 Gleneida Ave Carmel, New York.

The dinner will be held for the Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley located at the Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital in Valhalla, New York.

Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for children (12 & Under) and can be purchased in advance or at the door that night and all proceeds will go to the Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley.

Edited by texastom791

Hello all,

My name is Rob Efferen. I am actually the one hosting this event, with support from members of the Carmel Mcdonald's and the Carmel Fire Department. This charity does great work and any donation or support will be greatly appreciated. If anyone has any questions regarding the event or if anyone/organization would like to make a donation, please feel free to PM me.

thanks everyone

Hey all,

Just a reminder, this Saturday The Spaghetti dinner is this saturday at Carmel Fire Department 94 Gleneida ave, Carmel NY 10512 from 5-8pm. All the proceeds are going to Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley located at the Maria Fareri Children's Hospital. Anyone that can come and support this great charity. Pleas, PLEASE do!!

thanks everyone

Just a reminder for everyone this event is tomorrow night.