Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JJB531

Specific, Credible Terrorism Threat

9 posts in this topic

In the wake of the 10th Anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, the Department of Homeland Security has received a "specific, credible but unconfirmed" threat of a potential terrorist attack against either New York city or Washington D.C. that they are currently vigorously investigating. While this time of year does spawn an increase in potential terrorist attack "chatter", this threat has been deemed "credible" by the DHS. This story is being reported by numerous news outlets. For everyone in the EMTBravo and Emergency Service community, stay vigilant, stay alert, and stay safe.

My link

My link

x129K likes this

New information indicates there are 3 persons of interest, one of whom is believed to be a US citizen, and all 3 are believed to have already entered the country. Preliminary information leads officials to believe the threat involves a Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device.

Updated CNN Article

You never know where these people are working on their plans, our area is as we know very accessibly to the greater city area and the city itself so like aforementioned keep this in the back of your head for now guys.

Edited by FiftyOnePride
x129K likes this

New information indicates there are 3 persons of interest, one of whom is believed to be a US citizen, and all 3 are believed to have already entered the country. Preliminary information leads officials to believe the threat involves a Vehicle Borne Improvised Explosive Device.

Updated CNN Article

Hi Joe,

The "new world" we live in. These things will NEVER go away. The era of "Big Brother" cameras everywhere, threats all the time, the "terrorists" whoever they are have succeeded.

Our country is falling apart economically, we've lost thousand of Brothers/Sisters in "The War On Terror" which will NEVER end. Thousands other, wounded beyond belief.

This new time we live in has coincided with the attack on working class people, mostly public employees now, because they've already decimated the private sector with this "World Economy" Bullshit and shipped too many good jobs overseas.

Do your time, then find yourself a place where you don't have to constantly be going into these elevated threat situations. Try and get a piece of the pension system before they tell us that's done too.

I've got a house in Maine, and when all else is finished, I'll bring my small family, and become a damn survivalist.

This sh!t is never going to end, and we've got to start looking at some of the reasons why.

How come they can't secure the borders of this country, but spend trillions on private war profiteers like Halliburton?

Start asking the questions Bro.

The era of the "Elevated Threat" is here to stay.

God Bless.

Hi Joe,

The "new world" we live in. These things will NEVER go away. The era of "Big Brother" cameras everywhere, threats all the time, the "terrorists" whoever they are have succeeded.

Our country is falling apart economically, we've lost thousand of Brothers/Sisters in "The War On Terror" which will NEVER end. Thousands other, wounded beyond belief.

This new time we live in has coincided with the attack on working class people, mostly public employees now, because they've already decimated the private sector with this "World Economy" Bullshit and shipped too many good jobs overseas.

Do your time, then find yourself a place where you don't have to constantly be going into these elevated threat situations. Try and get a piece of the pension system before they tell us that's done too.

I've got a house in Maine, and when all else is finished, I'll bring my small family, and become a damn survivalist.

This sh!t is never going to end, and we've got to start looking at some of the reasons why.

How come they can't secure the borders of this country, but spend trillions on private war profiteers like Halliburton?

Start asking the questions Bro.

The era of the "Elevated Threat" is here to stay.

God Bless.

Good to see you back Capt. I completely understand this is the world we live in. These "threats" are often nothing more then a routine reminder of the world we live in, especially around this time of year when the number of unsubstantiated threats and terrorist chatter, both domestically and overseas, peaks. For me, these threats serve as a reminder not to become too complacent because we all know complacency kills in our line of work. The potential for another terrorist attack is always there, and while we should not let such threats take over our lives, it is just a reminder that as first responders we need to remain vigilant.

On a lighter note, if you have any good suggestions where to take my pension when my 20 is up, feel free to share!

efdcapt115 likes this

On a lighter note, if you have any good suggestions where to take my pension when my 20 is up, feel free to share!

Ah yes my Brother, American Islands like the one I found work well.....just be prepared to slow it all down...for the rest of time. B) It's really great here if you like boating, fishing or loafing, I'm of the latter type.

Stay safe Joe.

"There is nothing in this world so permanent as a temporary emergency." - RAH

Mike

efdcapt115 likes this

Ah yes my Brother, American Islands like the one I found work well.....just be prepared to slow it all down...for the rest of time. B) It's really great here if you like boating, fishing or loafing, I'm of the latter type.

Stay safe Joe.

Upon retirement I don't plan on living the slow life, I plan on living in reverse! Stay well...

efdcapt115 likes this

You never know where these people are working on their plans, out area is as we know very accessibly to the greater city area and the city itself so like aforementioned keep this in the back of your head for now guys.

EXACTLY!

The suburbs and rural areas around NYC are a terrorist staging area!

efdcapt115 likes this