Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PCFD ENG58

Great firefighter

12 posts in this topic

Today Fire Patrol & Rescue Co.1 [Rescue 40 PCFD] took a hard hit with passing of brother Andrew Fox, 57 years old. We joined together in 1972 as volunteers. He fought hard to get the Hurst Tool as we were a new Rescue at that time. He was a pro at getting victims out of cars and because we had the first tool in tha area many Fire Companys came to the Rescue to see how it worked. He was a Firefighter's Firefighter and a great friend and will be missed by all in the Port Chester Fire Dept. R.I.P. Andy

Rest in Peace. God Bless you Brother.

Our condolences to the Port Chester Fire Department and Firefighter Fox's family and friends. Great how proactive he was, to the benefit of everyone. Way too young to leave, but may he Rest in Peace.

May he rest in peace. Thoughts and prayers to all in Port Chester FD, sorry for your loss.

210 likes this

Andy was a nice guy and a great mentor to me and many others back in the late 70's. RIP Andy.

PCFD ENG58 and firemoose827 like this

To Andy Fox, My buddy, My pal, My mentor. Can still remember riding that first call with you driving, Or you coming in as santa for the kids x-mas party's. You were kind,caring and boy did love Fire Patrol & Rescue Co.1.I will miss seeing you in your old company jacket. You were a great fireman and one of the best ever on the hurst tool. Your dedication will live on through me and the rest of the Rescue Co. Rest easy brother your now at peace.

firemoose827 and PCFD ENG58 like this

I never met him, but it sounds like he was a great guy. The world could use more guys like him. RIP.

PCFD ENG58 and 210 like this