Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Hastings Former Hahn Engine 43 For Sale

9 posts in this topic

Looks like it could use some TLC, but definetly a classic.

http://www.auctionsi...item=0000082198

I remember something, vaguely, about this being used as a Rescue/Support unit....and another used rescue purchased to replace it?

When hastings received there newest ambulance, they did not put the extrication equipment on the ambulance as they did it the past, this engien was replaced in 2006 by E45 a seagrave, so they made the spare eng(E43) into a rescue type vehicle, when they bought their new tiller they traded there old lafrance tiller to norwalk for a utility and boat, the utility now acts as the rescue vehicle.

When hastings received there newest ambulance, they did not put the extrication equipment on the ambulance as they did it the past, this engien was replaced in 2006 by E45 a seagrave, so they made the spare eng(E43) into a rescue type vehicle, when they bought their new tiller they traded there old lafrance tiller to norwalk for a utility and boat, the utility now acts as the rescue vehicle.

Does anyone know what type of utility it is or how it looks like??

Just a quick question about Hastings Car 2181 I heard It was totaled out In a fire did they receive a new one and what does It look like thank u

Just a quick question about Hastings Car 2181 I heard It was totaled out In a fire did they receive a new one and what does It look like thank u

They bought a 2004 Chevy Suburban from East Fishkill and are using it as car 2181.

Hastings put into service Rescue 100 believe its an early 1990's Grumman

Rescue 100 is actually a combination of rigs put together, I believe the cab is a 1988 Pemfab and the body is a 1978 saulsbury. It is Former Norwalk FD Rescue 3. It has currently been repainted and refitted with new extrication equipment, and LED lights