Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x4093k

Fleet Day 2012- Photos

11 posts in this topic

Some shots I got today.. Feel free to visit my flickr page for all photos. (on my signature below..) The photos are not BEST quality, I got them via IPhone.

Goldens Bridge FD 2141 (they rolled up on a T- Bone accident while in route back to quarters)

photo-25.jpg

2231*, firedude, sfrd18 and 1 other like this

An OLD car.. (Not a real police car, as for the owner " he couldn't find one closer then this" for whatever that means...

photo-21-1.jpg

sfrd18 likes this

That's it for here.. Again, if your looking for more, i'll post all the ones I got on my flickr page later on. Sorry for some poor quality ones, I tried to get them as clear as possible.photo-28.jpg

Edited by x4093k
210, firedude, BigBuff and 3 others like this

nice pics thx

Nice Photos! When did Golden Bridge recieve that Chevy suburban? That Dodge charger is nice! I think that the garbage truck is odd looking too!

Thank you sir. Those chargers are FAST and NICE! :P I believe they have had that suburban for awhile now. I've actually went on a MVA with the past chief that served with that car, that was back in December.

What is so odd about the Garbage Truck?

That must be important, your first post in 4 years! :P It's odd because of the front end and how the headlights are so small. Those trucks are usually wide and have multiple sets of lights and blinkers, etc.