Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryguy12fd

Chucky Mellilo - Online Condolence Card

78 posts in this topic

Chucky Mellilo passed away today 21Oct2012

Empress EMS, Harrison EMS, Port Chester Fire

Chucky was my partner at empress for a long time. A great EMT. A great person. He will be sorely missed.

Rest Easy brother, we got it from here.

I had the pleasure of working with Chucky when I first started at Empress. He will be greatly missed. RIP Chucky. You will greatly be missed.

Westfield12 likes this

To my brother and friend.. Charlie Chucky Mellilo... who was know on here at StOpGoBLue.... I love ya bro... Words can't even express the pain we are all feeling... I hope you found peace, and will watch over us... Keep us safe as we do our jobs. and know that we will always love and remember you... God Bless brother.....

Our Father, Who art in heaven

Hallowed be Thy Name;

Thy kingdom come,

Thy will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,

and forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those who trespass against us;

and lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hap602, Louie, sfrd18 and 1 other like this

Rest in Peace.

RIP Chucky

I had the pleasure of knowing him and taking photos of him playing football when he played for a semi-pro team called the Westchester Warriors and at several fire parades over the last 2 years. He had just contacted me last week about his upcoming benefit and while he was having a bad day, things were still looking up for him as he had just recently received good news from his doctor(s) regarding his injuries.

Edited by peterose313

Chucky was my unoffical nephew, he always called me uncle Ang. In his younger years he always went on vacation with my family and my oldest son Angelo [ rescue 40 here] and was a brother to him, I called him kunckle head right up till yesterday and for those that new him would know why. He was family to me, R.I.P. MY Nephew.

Chucky was my unoffical nephew, he always called me uncle Ang. In his younger years he always went on vacation with my family and my oldest son Angelo [ rescue 40 here] and was a brother to him, I called him kunckle head right up till yesterday and for those that new him would know why. He was family to me, R.I.P. MY Nephew.

Sorry for your loss Sir.

Westfield12 likes this

RIP, Charlie "Chuckyy"

Condolences to his extended family and friends.

He has Answered his Final Alarm.

Louie likes this

At a loss for words right now and cant explain how i feel. today i lost a brother fireman, a best friend,and bascially a brother my whole life. all the good times and bad, all the fires and extrications we did, and now i lost my partner. went to an extrication this morning and looked for you and needed the help. i know your with me and you will always be in my heart. ill keep our traditions alive for both of us. i love you charlie

RJB896, Louie, PFDRes47cue and 8 others like this

RIP Chucky!

While I never met him, he would E-mail me often with pix he had taken of fires in Yonkers while working Empress. He was enthusiastic about his time volunteering in Port Chester.

....Very sad.

x129K, PCFD ENG58 and bigfitz2004 like this

Rest in peace. My condolences to your family, friends and The Port Chester Fire Dept.

PCFD ENG58 likes this