Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Working Fire Worcester,MA Truck Work Photos 4-21-13

7 posts in this topic

These photos are by my great friend and very talented and knowledgable Worcester FD and Central Mass photographer Paul Shea. He's an awesome guy, and gets some awesome shots on almost a daily basis. Today, he got some truck work in Worcester. Thanks to Paul for letting me share these photos I hope.

And his photo site is: http://www.pbase.com/emergencyservicepics

CREDIT AND COPYRIGHT: Photographer Paul Shea

post-11-0-99661500-1366596266.jpg

post-11-0-92295400-1366596273.jpg

post-11-0-26699700-1366596279.jpg

CREDIT AND COPYRIGHT: Photographer Paul Shea

Real nice shots of the Ladders placements, but weren't there any Engines on scene? ;)

Seriously, Engines can stretch hose, Ladders can't stretch ladders.

x129K and EmsFirePolice like this

oh ya, there were engines there. Worcester always makes sure there is plenty of room for aerial placement. The engine has more length of hose then the ladders are long! :D

Say what you want about Massachusetts, but you can't beat their aggressive laddering.

sfrd18 likes this

Say what you want about Massachusetts, but you can't beat their aggressive laddering.

Well there is alot i want to say about Mass. being a Yankee fan but, i wouldnt call this aggressive laddering i'd call it Ladder placement 101. Get the engines the hell out the way and stretch the hose leave the front of the building for the trucks. Isnt that SOP for everybody?