Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firefighter36

NRA Certified Firearms Training

3 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon,

Throughout my time reading and posting on EMTBravo, I have seen several posts regarding civilian firearms ownership and NY Gun Laws. Recently, I became and NRA Certified Pistol and Rifle Instructor. I have been teaching NRA Certified Pistol Courses in Dutchess County, and have several more scheduled for the summer and fall. In December, my company will also be offering the Utach Concealed Carry Permit Course.

We conduct courses for people who are applying for their pistol permits (non-shooting) as well as Persons with pistol permits who wish to familiarize themselves with their firearms, or wish to upgrade their target and range permits to carry permits. We have state of the art training aids to help students learn pistol marksmanship skills. My goal as an instructor is to make competent, responsible, and most importantly SAFE shooters.

Attached is a course schedule. You can register via my website, www.NYPistolPermit.com, and if you mention EMTBravo, you will get a discount.

Also, if you are part of an organization who wishes to host a non-shooting course, contact me and we will work out a solution to use a safety course to raise funds for your organziation. Feel free to PM me on here, or email with any questions.

Mark Bendel

MB Firearms Safety Training

www.nypistolpermit.com

mbfirearms@gmail.com

MB Course Schedule.pdf

Edited by firefighter36
x129K, JM15 and BFD1054 like this

Perfect! Been looking for a place to do the NY class. Is the one on Saturday still open?

Quick bump- we will be having some non-shooting safety courses coming up. Courses meet or exceed what all NY County Judges require for pre-licensing training for a pistol permit. Live fire portions of the classes are completed at a later date for full NRA Certification.

Saturday July 20, 2013, Carmel, NY- Register Here

Current Training Calendar Through September 2013- Click Here