x635

The Passing Of Dr. Nicholas DeRobertis MD (Online Condolence Card)

31 posts in this topic

Officially announced by WCREMSCO. Republished here. Please use this thread as an online condolence card. A separate thread will be posted when arrangements are announced.

What a great doctor very dedicated to progressive EMS in Westchester County. EMS in the county has suffered a major and unexpected loss. RIP.

In Memoriam

It is with great sadness and a heavy heart we announce the untimely passing of
Westchester Regional Medical Director and REMAC Chair, Dr. Nicholas DeRobertis, MD.

Medical Director.

Physician.

Teacher.

Mentor.

Advocate.

Colleague.

Friend.

He will be deeply missed.

post-11-0-03123600-1372736273.jpg

Nicholas Edward DeRobertis

February 21, 1953 – July 1, 2013

FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS:

http://www.emtbravo.net/index.php/topic/48930-funeral-arrangement-for-dr-derobertis/

Condolences to friends and family, I've only heard great things about this man.

May He Rest In Peace!

Edited by x4093k

Condolences from me and the North Salem EMS community.

EMS has lost a true friend. Farewell Dr. D. "Til we meet again.

Condolences to Dr. D's family. He was truly one in a million. This is a great loss to all especially the EMS community.

x129K likes this

Some of the greatest tricks in the trade I have learned from Dr. D. God Speed & Rest In Peace. My your family know of all the people you have reached out to.

Rest in peace Dr. DeRobertis.

Rest in Peace Doctor! Thank you for all your hardwork and dedication

My heartfelt condolences at this difficult time to the family of Dr. DeRobertis. He will truly be missed and leaves a void that will be felt throughout the community for years to come. I hope his family finds solace in knowing the positive effect he had and the countless lives he touched in his time on earth. May he rest in peace knowing his legacy lives on.

TRULY a fine human being. Rarely does one person have such a large and far reaching impact on so many lives.

Thank you Doctor D.

I have heard great things about Dr.DeRobertis. he will be missed. R.I.P.

Rest in Peace

my heartfelt condolences to his family and friends!

Worked as a medic in Yonkers in the mid 80's and had the honor and privilege of having Nick as an ER doc, medical control, and tutor. He was a wealth of knowledge, a wonderful person, and it was never a boring night in the ER when he had one of his hawaiian shirts on. Rest in Peace.

Dr. D was truly a great doctor and was the doctor you wanted in your corner as an EMT or Medic. I remember several meetings with him. He also worked with my mother at St. Joes... She and I both agree that the EMS world as well as St. Joes Hospital truly lost a great doctor and individual. May he rest in peace and keep an eye on all of us. Later Doc.

Westchester County EMS lost a great, Mentor, Colleague, and Educator. I hope you and your family find peace. May you, and god watch over them, and may you continue to "guide" us as your pre-hospital care providers. You demanded nothing but perfection. It goes to show you, you wanted nothing but the best from us, and thru you, we made Westchester County a great place to work. Once again god bless you, and your family. May you forever Rest in Peace Dr. D.

Rest in peace Dr. DeRobertis.

Fond memories of a hard working dedicated Healthcare professional. he will be sorely missed!

My condolences to his family and colleagues.

RIP Doc. It was an honor and priviledge to know and work with you.

One of the finest doctors and human beings I have ever met. RIP Nick...Until we meet again...

As anxious as I'm am to see you off today Nick, unfortunately I can't because of flu. But I find comfort in knowing that we will meet again someday. Farewell for now My Friend..... Revelation 21:1-4 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”