x635

Mass State Trooper who released photos of Boston Marathon bomber under probe

8 posts in this topic

Right or wrong?

It seems like MSP has his back, and probably could have swept this under the rug if the media didn't get ahold of it.

BOSTON - A police photographer who released photos of the arrest of accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in reaction to a magazine cover that he said glorified the suspect has been placed on desk duty pending an internal investigation, state police said on Tuesday.

FULL ARTICLE: http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/07/23/photographer-dzokhar-tsarnaev-capture-faces-internal-hearing-state-police-headquarters/7fLfNSOFtYTbWobAYyHN8M/story.html

If they do anything to this man, we will have his back! Trip to Boston anyone ?

I understand WHY he was disciplined, clearly he stepped over some boundaries, but it doesn't make what he did any less awesome.

If releasing the photos gets him fired, you will not hear one word of protest from me. He made his bed, now he has to sleep in it.

His photos did nothing to change my opinion of the Rolling Stone cover. I read the article and it is far from glamorizing of JT. I think the real problem is that the article humanizes and presents just how normal this guy was or seemed to be up until the moment the bombs went off.

It is a lot easier to condemn JT to all sorts of extralegal torture when you do not have to look at him in the face. This article forces you to look into his face and people have a hard time reconciling their thoughts when they realize he is human too.

I can easily look him in the face and would gladly treat him to "extralegal torture"!!! preferably, i would be seeing his face through my rifle scope. He's a piece of s@#t...plain and simple and i don't care what he was before he became the Boston Marathon bomber. he is what he is...a terrorist and murderer!!!!

Not only a murderer, but how many innocent people lost their limbs and are paying a price because of this guys vicioius attack.

Amen nfd2004. The only good thing about the Rolling Stone cover, is that I'm using it for target practice at the range.

FDNY 10-75 likes this

Simple slap on the hand is appropriate. No need to go any further.

x635 and JM15 like this