Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
38ff

Looking for old Motorola Minitor 3/4's in low band

3 posts in this topic

All,

I know every fire dept in the country has a pile of old "junk" they no longer use or radios that are no longer usable on "new" radio systems, but still usable. Does anyone have Motorola Minitor 3/4's (I assume everyone is using 5's now) they aren't using anymore and need a good home for a Fire Dept in Ulster County? We are still dispatched on Low Band, 33.90, and doing our best to stretch the budget. we have an influx of new members, and are down to our last few spare pagers. We do have the ability to program them.

Anyone have a pile of stuff that needs a new home? I can provide Fire District Letterhead/phone # etc.

Thanks!

we took a bunch out of service a few months ago. will check with commisioners at monday night meeting on weather they were traded in or if they still have them. we will probably need a request on your companies letterhead. not sure how to inbox not on here enough. if u can in box be a note with phone number i will get back to you next week after meeting.

38ff likes this

I can send you a real letter on district letterhead, pick them up in a district vehicle, and have the chairman of the board of fire commissioners do it all personally. I know the guy.... I will message you in a bit. Thanks.