Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ups2ooo

City of Poughkeepsie St.Patricks day shirts

14 posts in this topic

City of Poughkeepsie local 596 is selling St.Patricks day tees shirts while supply last. Shirts can be picked up at the North Clover St. Firehouse (can figure out how to uplaod a picture sorry)

We might be able to set something up where does it need to be shipped

We might be able to set something up where does it need to be shipped

Florida, but I would like to see the design first, see if you can get the art work or a Pic posted please. If I like it and it comes in 3x I will send a check and include shipping

I'd love to get a hold of one of those too, I'll even pay the shipping to Virginia if needed!

$20 and sizes run small-3 extra large

I know there will be a bunch of MOS at Mahoney's this Saturday night....just sayin.

Great looking shirts, best of luck on your sales!

We don't want to take anything away from the police emarld society benefit. The N.Clover St firehouse is only 3 blocks up thanks

We don't want to take anything away from the police emarld society benefit. The N.Clover St firehouse is only 3 blocks up thanks

I know brotha, I was just saying. Hopefully see some PFD members there, should be a good night.

Stay safe

I will trade my FDs 50 th Anniversary shirt (Cloverdale Fire OR) for one or I guess buy one if you can ship to me

Any one wishing to have a shirt mailed can email and I'll get the order out the same day US post office says it should be no more then 5 dollars thanks again guys