AndyC3J

New Apparatus Orders/Deliveries - All Areas Discussion Thread

816 posts in this topic

J.H. Ketcham Hose Co. Dutchess county is about to go for final inspection on the first of two new rigs. First is a new E-One emax stainless steel body 1500 pump 1000 tank 30 foam. The second will be a commercial cab E-ONE engine/tanker 1500 pump 1800 tank. When the EMAX comes through on final delivery I will post some pictures as well as some more specs. Sneak peak at the eight man cab before the body gets mounted at E-one's Hamburg new york plant. Picture was sent form the ny plant when the chassis was delivered from Florida.

post-6692-0-30881400-1411862510.jpg

x635 likes this

When is YONKERS F.D. taking delivery of their 2 New Ferrara Pumpers to replace current rigs at Engine Co. 303 and Engine Co. 313? (PS - Does anyone know who won the bid for the Replacement of the current ALF/LTI Tower Ladder 71 at The Big House?)

When is YONKERS F.D. taking delivery of their 2 New Ferrara Pumpers to replace current rigs at Engine Co. 303 and Engine Co. 313? (PS - Does anyone know who won the bid for the Replacement of the current ALF/LTI Tower Ladder 71 at The Big House?)

New TL will be a Ferrara also.

61MACKBR1 and x635 like this

With all of the information on new truck orders, Is there any interest in creating a link where departments could post equipment and apparatus that they are looking to get rid of?

x635 and Bottom of Da Hill like this

Winona Lake looks great! Guess they changed their minds re: unit number?

I like the idea of listing retired rigs available. Quite a few I'd love to own myself, if only I had the resources necessary to do so. Yeah, I dream big....LOL!

x635 likes this

Fishkill (Dutchess) has placed into service an 85-foot Smeal mid-mount platform on a Spartan chassis.

Seagraves for Somers and Rifton (Ulster) are complete.

x635 and FDNY 10-75 like this

Catskill Fire Department in Greene County,NY has ordered a E-ONE engine tanker. The designation for the new truck will be ETA 3-12. It will take approx. 240 days to build with a late summer 2015 delivery date. The bidders were KME and E-ONE.

FDNY 10-75 and x635 like this

Heard from within YFD that the replacement for TL 71, will be a Ferrara TL, but does anyone know the latest status on the delivery of the 2 Ferrara Ultra Pumpers to replace current Engine 303 and 313 American LaFrance rigs? (The original projection was that they would be in Yonkers by early 4th Quarter 2014).

Any and all updates is greatly appreciated !!!

x635 likes this

Below are pics of the cab frame for new Engine 218. December delivery date? The apparatus is being built in 4 months?

Updated pictures of painted cab and interior of new Engine 218. Courtesy of Chief Charles D. Woznick.

post-18609-0-95051600-1414194789.jpg

post-18609-0-09868900-1414194801.jpg

post-18609-0-48879700-1414194808.jpg

post-18609-0-44894700-1414194816.jpg

Bottom of Da Hill and x635 like this

Curious about something. Looking at the construction pics of Ossining's sharp looking new Spartan ERV pumper. There is a large "notch" in the top of the cab, the kind usually created to accommodate a rear mount ladder when the cab is raised roof. Is this going to be a quint of some sort? Body appears to be the normal size/style for a regular pumper, which makes me think not. And, light towers usually lay side to side, rather than front to back. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks in advance.

Here's a link to the pics on Spartan ERV's website: http://www.spartanerv.com/delivery.aspx?id=55534

Morningside Volunteer Fire Department (Prince George's County, MD Company 27) is purchasing a used engine from another PG volunteer company to be the new Engine 827. The current E827 has been deadlined due to mechanical issues.

Once the details get finalized I'll post specs/pictures/etc

Edited by SageVigiles
x635 likes this

Curious about something. Looking at the construction pics of Ossining's sharp looking new Spartan ERV pumper. There is a large "notch" in the top of the cab, the kind usually created to accommodate a rear mount ladder when the cab is raised roof. Is this going to be a quint of some sort? Body appears to be the normal size/style for a regular pumper, which makes me think not. And, light towers usually lay side to side, rather than front to back. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks in advance.

Here's a link to the pics on Spartan ERV's website: http://www.spartanerv.com/delivery.aspx?id=55534

for a light tower.

nice rig.

Stamford Fire Dept. currently is awaiting the arrival of a 95' Seagrave Aerialscope. It is currently in production with an estimated delivery date of March 2015. It will replace the current Tower 1 ( Sutphen 100', removed from service due to ladder failures) and be operated out of Fire Headquarters.

x635 likes this

New Maybrook car 2 command vehicle. Lighting done via River Valley Radio in Westerlo NY and had a full compliment Code 3 lighting package and siren, Havis shield console, slide out tray with a compliment of tools.

post-21691-0-98975400-1415321207.jpg

post-21691-0-56859200-1415321227.jpg

EmsFirePolice and x635 like this

Monroe FD T-537 75ft rear mount Smeal should be delivered by mid December

Monroe T-538 is in committee to replace current 538 a 95 Sutphen

Woodbury FD is in committee for a commercial cab engine from what i have been told

Chester is looking for a new Fire Police Unit as well

x635 likes this

Winona Lake Engine Company No.2 new 320!!! Photo by KME

Amazing that you were able to get a picture in September. It Finally was delivered on 11/1. It certainly is not the Pierce that we're accustomed to.

That pic was from KME's website and/or Facebook page.

Monroe FD T-537 75ft rear mount Smeal should be delivered by mid December

Monroe T-538 is in committee to replace current 538 a 95 Sutphen

Woodbury FD is in committee for a commercial cab engine from what i have been told

Chester is looking for a new Fire Police Unit as well

Woodbury FD is in committee for a Type III Wildland Engine

FDNY 10-75 and x635 like this