AndyC3J

New Apparatus Orders/Deliveries - All Areas Discussion Thread

816 posts in this topic

Catskill(Greene) will be taking delivery of a 2015 E-ONE Cyclone engine. Will be designated ETA 3-12. Replaces a 1982 Mack/Pierce ETA. Wetdown/dedication will be in the fall. Photos by CFC. Also, First rig to be equipped with a Roto-Ray in Greene County.

post-20538-0-51240500-1438710475.jpg

post-20538-0-23968600-1438710491.jpg

post-20538-0-34981900-1438710512.jpg

Westfield12 likes this

First rig to be equipped with a Roto-Ray in Greene County.

Thankfully for the residents of Greene County...the Roto-Ray has finally arrived.....Hopefully the rest of the truck serves them well too.....

JM15 likes this

Thankfully for the residents of Greene County...the Roto-Ray has finally arrived.....Hopefully the rest of the truck serves them well too.....

Well, I'm sorry that I pointed it out. Thought It would be cool to point that out.

Westfield12 likes this

Hey, if thats what excites you, own it.

I am sure that there are others within fire organizations that pay more attention to that type of fact over issues such as overall weight, braking, power, departure angles, wheel base, safety systems, etc.

Morningjoe, dwcfireman and AFS1970 like this

Spy shot of the COMPLETED Engine 827 from our Facebook page, it will be back at the station by Friday. I believe it still needs radios, etc.

I am planning on taking some shots this weekend during the dedication ceremony for our Rescue Engine.

Looks good good luck with it.

attachicon.gifE827 final.jpg

Westfield12 and SageVigiles like this

I'm hearing rumors that Wawayanda (Slate Hill,NY) is replacing their 1988 ALF/LTI 100' RMA with a New Aerial. Can anyone confirm this?

Westfield12 likes this

I'm hearing rumors that Wawayanda (Slate Hill,NY) is replacing their 1988 ALF/LTI 100' RMA with a New Aerial. Can anyone confirm this?

I heard the same rumor. My source said it's used, coming from Long Island. He first said the town begins with "M" (couldn't remember the name) but later said the rig in question is a Sutphen. Don't know any Sutphens on the Island being replaced except Hicksville later in the year. Before I heard the Sutphen statement, I was thinking Manhasset-Lakeville, who recently received a new KME to replace an older one.

Guess time will tell.

Oh, and for the person who was inquiring about a new Chief's vehicle in Ossining, it was in their parade on Friday. Photos on Facebook.

Westfield12 likes this

Slate Hill Fire District had published a legal notice accepting bid for refurbishing a 100' MM Sutphen TL to be received in the next year.

Westfield12 likes this

I heard that this was going to be U-182 and not Car 2441

Then you heard wrong. The new Tahoe went into service last week as car 2441. The old 2441 became Utility 182 and is now a Somers Fire District vehicle......

Westfield12 likes this

file:///Users/josephruckel/Pictures/Photos%20Library.photoslibrary/Thumbnails/2015/09/18/20150918-151417/6Vz9UP8MSY+cltEc9PtICQ/thumb_2015091695111736_1024.jpg

New Yonkers 303 in service

post-2327-0-67299900-1442589569.jpg

Buchanan's 1991 Pierce Lance came back from refurb just in time for their 75th Anniversary parade. Photo by X4093k

post-21340-0-03589100-1442863085.jpg

Edited by Spartan052
WCFCX613, BFD1054 and Westfield12 like this

Saugerties (Ulster) should soon be, if they haven't already, taking delivery of a new Pierce Saber pumper.

Campbell Supply's Facebook page shows a new Spartan ERV pumper under construction for Middle Hope (Orange). Wondering if this will be an addition, or a replacement for one of their twins?

Recent legal notice for Mechanicstown (Orange) seeking bids for a new pumper.

Westfield12 likes this

Saugerties (Ulster) should soon be, if they haven't already, taking delivery of a new Pierce Saber pumper.

Campbell Supply's Facebook page shows a new Spartan ERV pumper under construction for Middle Hope (Orange). Wondering if this will be an addition, or a replacement for one of their twins?

Recent legal notice for Mechanicstown (Orange) seeking bids for a new pumper.

I should think Middle Hope would be adding to their fleet and not replacing one of the twin engines, considering they are only 12 years old. Unless there is some significant defect?

Westfield12 likes this

I should think Middle Hope would be adding to their fleet and not replacing one of the twin engines, considering they are only 12 years old. Unless there is some significant defect?

I can believe they are replacing. It is 12 years old. They have the money to replace everything that gets dirty, instead of cleaning it.

Westfield12 likes this

Buchanan's 1991 Pierce Lance came back from refurb just in time for their 75th Anniversary parade. Photo by X4093k

Who did Buchanan's refurb?

Westfield12 likes this

Tallman replaced a rig that was only 8 years old, so who knows? Will be interesting to see. Specs are similar to the twins, just a slightly larger pump capacity and a foam cell added.

Westfield12 likes this

I believe the pierce dealer in carmel did Engine 160

Edited by KJ8806
BFD1054 and Westfield12 like this

Spy shot of Clinton, CT's new/used Sutphen pumper.

12144923_1034866493213733_51094999905096

Edited by Westfield12
EmsFirePolice likes this

Goldens Bridge is accepting bids for a new rescue pumper to replace Engine 138 until tomorrow, 10/13/15.

Will be sad to see that old bulldog go.

Westfield12 likes this

Goldens Bridge is accepting bids for a new rescue pumper to replace Engine 138 until tomorrow, 10/13/15.

anyone know who submitted a bid and did they award it to someone yet?

Westfield12 likes this