AndyC3J

New Apparatus Orders/Deliveries - All Areas Discussion Thread

816 posts in this topic

All I want for Christmas is....... Enough money to purchase Engine 138. :wub::)

Regarding the aforementioned new rig for Middle Hope (Orange), it appears that it will be a replacement for one of the twins. Legal notice published in yesterday's paper advertising their upcoming commissioners' elections, and also including a vote on whether to sell Engine 338 as surplus equipment.

Katonah sold Engine 117. Does anyone know who they sold it to?

Westfield12 likes this

Construction has begun on the long awaited Pierce rear mount ladder for Ellenville (Ulster Co.). Looks like an Arrow XT cab shell.

Recent new deliveries:

Saugerties (Ulster): Pierce Saber top mount pumper

Sparrowbush (Orange): Spartan/Custom Fab & Body 2500 gallon pumper-tanker, which will apparently replace Engine 844, rather than 845 as originally thought.

Hurleyville (Sullivan): International/4Guys 2500 gallon pumper-tanker

Westfield12 likes this

North White Plains FD Rescue 33 is in service! Stay tuned for pictures!

It's not in service. Training, Radios's and equipemnt installation have not been completed.

Stay Safe.

EmsFirePolice and Westfield12 like this

Caught part of an Eastchester board meeting where they said L15 was having issues passing certification and started discussing commencing the process towards the purchase of a new truck. Did the issues with L15 get resolved (believe I have seen it listed on incident reports since then) or any movement towards the purchase of a new truck?

Westfield12 likes this

The Ellenville truck is indeed a Arrow XT Cab. Last I was told was it will be a quint with a 2000gpm pump and 500 water. If I remember right it is based off the stock 105' quint Pierce makes with some different options

Construction has begun on the long awaited Pierce rear mount ladder for Ellenville (Ulster Co.). Looks like an Arrow XT cab shell.

Recent new deliveries:

Sparrowbush (Orange): Spartan/Custom Fab & Body 2500 gallon pumper-tanker, which will apparently replace Engine 844, rather than 845 as originally thought.

Westfield12 likes this

Recent new deliveries:

New Sparrowbush (Orange County, NY) Engine 844. Photographer unknown.

post-18609-0-83971200-1448379505.jpg

WCFCX613 and Westfield12 like this

Passing by Elmsford Fire Co #1 just before, I saw a nice suprise. I had no idea of this, but I saw a brand new Chief 2113 Chevy Tahoe, almost definetly a 2015 model. It looks done up real well, by who, I wonder. I have no pics, I'm not even sure if it's in service yet, but it'd be awesome if someone could find more info and get pics. Thanks!

Westfield12 likes this

I knew that Elmsford had approved funding for a new chief's car but was not informed on any specs of the new vehicle. It is most likely a new Chief car, as you mentioned. If I see any pictures of more info, I will get back to you and the forum members!

Thanks! It had the marking of Chief 2113 on it, it looks great.

EmsFirePolice and Westfield12 like this

I knew that Elmsford had approved funding for a new chief's car but was not informed on any specs of the new vehicle. It is most likely a new Chief car, as you mentioned. If I see any pictures of more info, I will get back to you and the forum members!

New picture of it, or at least a partial shot of it is in their Facebook page

Westfield12 likes this

Little update of new trucks in CT.

post-21094-0-55155900-1449102707.jpg

UCONN FD's (Storrs) new ambulance. They also have a new Rosenbauer tower ladder in production as well. Photo from CTFire-EMS.com.

Cohanzie (Waterford, CT) has a 2016 E-ONE Quest Pumper in production. It will replace W51, a 1996 Pierce Dash 1500/1000/50A/50B pumper.

EmsFirePolice likes this

Mechanicstown Fire District (Orange County, New York) has placed an order for a new engine with Hudson Valley Fire Equipment, LLC.

This new engine will replace Engine 118, a 1990 KME Renegade that has faithfully served their district for decades and will be almost a twin to Engine 120.

2015 Seagrave Marauder II

Hale 2000 GPM top-mount pump

750 gallon water | 20 & 20 gallon foam tank

post-18609-0-51699600-1449597545.jpg

post-18609-0-34692300-1449597565.jpg

post-18609-0-06459100-1449597572.jpg

Westfield12 likes this

Old Tappan NJ Pierce rearmount Tower Ladder on order River ValeNJ (town next to them) Velocity pumper on order

Westfield12 likes this

Upper Saddle River NJ Replacing their KME Pumper Tanker with another KME I believe it's ordered

Westfield12 likes this

Upper Saddle River NJ Replacing their KME Pumper Tanker with another KME I believe it's ordered

On order, as per John Malecky's latest column on 1st Responder News. Also a Pierce Enforcer engine for Woodcliff Lake, and an Enforcer PUC for Colesville (Wantage Twp.) in Sussex County, among other "local" listings.

Washingtonville (Orange) has reassigned the unit number 583 to a Ford pickup, unsure of it's exact use. They have acquired a used Sutphen pumper (believed to be ex-Upper Saddle River, NJ) that is lettered Engine 582, which replaces the former 583 Ferrara that was involved in a weather related MVA over the winter.

Westfield12 likes this

Latest on fort lee's quest for new rescue for rescue 2 (FLR) They hope to have it ordered sometime in 2016 so delivery sould take place in 2017

Westfield12 likes this

On order, as per John Malecky's latest column on 1st Responder News. Also a Pierce Enforcer engine for Woodcliff Lake, and an Enforcer PUC for Colesville (Wantage Twp.) in Sussex County, among other "local" listings.

Washingtonville (Orange) has reassigned the unit number 583 to a Ford pickup, unsure of it's exact use. They have acquired a used Sutphen pumper (believed to be ex-Upper Saddle River, NJ) that is lettered Engine 582, which replaces the former 583 Ferrara that was involved in a weather related MVA over the winter.

Below is a picture from Washingtonville's website of their temporary Engine 582. It is a 1990 Sutphen with 1000 gallon tank and 1500 GPM pump and indeed was formerly part of Upper Saddle River, NJ.

post-18609-0-60057600-1449953082.jpg

BFD1054 and Westfield12 like this