AndyC3J

New Apparatus Orders/Deliveries - All Areas Discussion Thread

816 posts in this topic

Below is a picture from Washingtonville's website of their temporary Engine 582. It is a 1990 Sutphen with 1000 gallon tank and 1500 GPM pump and indeed was formerly part of Upper Saddle River, NJ.

So what number does engine 582 go by now? I'm referring to the newer Ferrara that was numeted 582.

Westfield12 likes this

So what number does engine 582 go by now? I'm referring to the newer Ferrara that was numeted 582.

If you mean the 2013 Ferrara enigne, that was numbered 584 when they got it.

Westfield12 likes this

Tenafly Volunteer Ambulance received a 2015 International/Horton Ambulance Black/Orange color scheme 🎃

Westfield12 likes this

carmel fire dept new ladderis almost done should be in new york after christmas pictures on ferrarafireappartus,com

Edited by spike2231
Westfield12 likes this

New Milford NJ Fire? or EMS ? Now owns 1 of Fort Lee's 2000/ Freightliner/Medic Master ambulance Not sure what it will be used for

Westfield12 likes this

Fairview NJ Volunteer emergency medical service received a 2015 Ford E350 /Horton Type I ambulance

Edited by vodoly
Westfield12 likes this

Greenville E704 the 97 KME formerly of Bryn Mawr, PA is listed for sale.

I was wondering what was up with that. Been on the county's out of service listing forever, along with the truck.....which recently found a new home in Schuylkill Haven, PA courtesy of the Terry Farrell Firefighters' Fund. Last weekend, the only things in service were the brush truck, fire police, and the ex-Tallman engine. I know they have had some internal issues there in recent years, but I hope this is not a bad sign of what's to come.

Westfield12 likes this

Dayville (Killingly), CT and East Hampton, CT are going to be getting new Pierce Ascendant ladder trucks sometime next year.

Bantam Fire Co. (Litchfield, CT) has just signed a contract for a new Tanker. The truck will be replacing a 1986 GMC/4 Guys-1000 GPM/1800 Gal. Elliptical Tanker. The new truck will be a Freightliner 114SD/US Tanker 1500 GPM/2500 Gal. Square side tanker.

Allingtown's (West Haven, CT) new ladder should be ready early to mid February.

North Branford, CT has purchased a Spartan/Rescue 1 Walk Around Heavy Rescue. Twin to the current Rescue 1. Delivery is in Summer 2016.

Edited by Westfield12
EmsFirePolice likes this

Hoboken NJ E one 110 Ft rear mount Metro stick on order according to John maleckey's coloum

Westfield12 likes this

According to the new fire apparatus journal Edgewater & Westwood both in Bergen County have also ordered KME Pumpers I believe Edgewater's replacing EW 5 a well worn Spartan Grumman pumper 80's vintage

Westfield12 likes this

Almost forgot Paramus NJ Co 1 has ordered a KME Pumper Btw their firehouse received an addition that will hold the new piece

Westfield12 likes this

Washingtonville's New Engine 582 is in production at Ferrara. It will be a twin to the current Engine 584.

Edited by suffernH&Lbuff
Westfield12 and idlewildvfd like this

Allingtown's (West Haven, CT) new ladder should be ready early to mid February.

It will be a straight stick quint. Should work out much better for them than that oversized E-One POS Tower Quint they had previously.

Westfield12 likes this

Washingtonville's New Engine 582 is in production at Ferrara. It will be a twin to the current Engine 584.

Going to be Engine 580, as per their website and Facebook page.

idlewildvfd and Westfield12 like this

City of Peekskill approved a bond to replace Engine 131 I don't know the specs or who was awarded the contract but its a step in the rite direction *long overdue*

bfd1144, Westfield12 and FDNY 10-75 like this

Demerest Volunteer Ambulance in Bergen County. Has a Freightliner Braun Ambulance on order M2 extended cab chassis

Edited by vodoly
Westfield12 likes this

City of Peekskill approved a bond to replace Engine 131 I don't know the specs or who was awarded the contract but its a step in the rite direction *long overdue*

Jon, any idea what's wrong with E133? It's been at Pacific Automotive in Buchanan for about 2 weeks.

Westfield12 likes this

From wheat I heard the head gasket went and it needs a new motor but im not totally sure

Westfield12 and BFD1054 like this

The Demerest ambulance order has been placed on hold from what I've heard the other night

Edited by vodoly
Westfield12 likes this

Ridgefield Ambulance Corp in Bergen County has a 2016 Ford Intercepter SUV that will be used as 1st responder /Duty officer unit being outfitted by10/75 lighting Unit ID RFA 7

Edited by vodoly
Westfield12 likes this

Palisades Park NJ's 1985? Pierce Rearmount tower has been dead lined in the mean time they are using Squad 1 (former PK R) as manpower unit & RIdgefield is covering for ladder until their new XT Resr mount is delivered in the fall

Westfield12 likes this

I've seen a few posts back someone was asking about our department (West Harrison) acquiring a new Seagrave. Yes, we are getting a new custom built 2016 Segrave engine, thanks to Hudson Valley Fire Equipment, LLC. It will be a straight engine, with no extrication tools. It will be replacing our 1992 Spart/Beck rig 267. Chief, and crew went out to Wisconsin over the weekend to finalize blue prints.I Will keep you guys updated. Here is our new baby, well at least on paper. :)

https://www.facebook.com/116645911758221/photos/a.116651705090975.24969.116645911758221/938372352918902/?type=3&theater

12309953_938372352918902_655822331032409

FDNY 10-75 and Westfield12 like this

Town of Mamaroneck FD is receiving a new 2015/16 (not sure which year) Chevy Tahoe to be Car 2231, it should be in service within a week or two.

I saw on a county photo site that there 2010 Tahoe is now U-56 and there 2008 Tahoe is Car 2233 to me it would make sense to have there older car as a utility Edited by KJ8806
Westfield12 likes this